Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TiT down

hopefully tit comes back,I have been a member from the beginning of 123, but if it doesn't 20 more sites will pop up in its place. When trckerless BT comes then the MPAA, RIAA and anyone can spend the money trying to shut down the world, (good luck).

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    R.I.P torrentit.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Well god damn, ive been using my firends account for about 2 weeks to get his ratio high enough to get an invite for myself (which it is way over now), and now this happens. Well at least my back up plan of being a part of this community is still in effect. See yall in the invites section in about 15 days...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Yea this sucks. Glad I belong to other private torrents. None that had the community like tit!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    So disapointed... I spent alot of time, and got 4 bandwidth warning from my school, to keep my ratio up around 3. I guess its back to public servers now, bc I don't have any other private sites

Oh well... I'm really gonna miss the ol' COD2 server as well. They were just getting some tournaments and regular games going!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    try bitsoup.org

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by forty9er
    Yea this sucks. Glad I belong to other private torrents. None that had the community like tit!
    My sentiments exactly.. TIT had a gr8 community.. I only hope that they would bounce back online in a day or two to suprise us all..

No other private tracker will ever have the content variety and the community that TIT has or should i say had..!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    seems its time to say R.I.P TiT I was there from 123

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster
    they go down every now and again, i hope they come back, they are the best.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    chojin's Avatar In Hell With SaTan
    I hope this aint a perm thing I've been a member since the 123 days, sad day if they dont come back

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast