Thread: blonde cowboy

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees a big bad wolf crouched down behind a log.
    "My, what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf."

The wolf jumps up and runs away.

Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched behind a bush.

"My what big ears you have, Mr. Wolf."

Again the wolf jumps up and runs away.

About two miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched down behind a rock.

"My what big teeth you have Mr. Wolf."

With that the wolf jumps up and screams, "Will you knock it off, I'm trying to poop!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sheriff in a small town walks out in the street and sees a blonde cowboy coming down the walk with nothing on but his cowboy hat, gun and his boots, so he arrests him for indecent exposure.

As he is locking him up, he asks "Why in the world are you walking around like this?"

The Cowboy says, "Well it's like this Sheriff. I was in the bar down the road and this pretty little red head asks me to go out to her motor home with her. So I did. We go inside and she pulls off her top and asks me to pull off my shirt... so I did. Then she pulls off her skirt and asks me to pull off my pants so I did. Then she pulls off her panties and asks me to pull off my shorts ...so I did.

Then she gets on the bed and looks at me kind of sexy and says, 'Now go to town cowboy... '.

"And here I am."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do men want to marry virgins?

They can't stand criticism.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Marine walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then casually looks at his watch for a moment.
    The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No," he replies, "I just got this state-of-the-art watch, and I was just testing it."

"A state-of-the-art watch?" the woman asks, intrigued. "What's so special about it?"

"It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically," the Marine explains.

"What's it telling you now?" asks the woman.

"Well, it says you're not wearing any panties .." The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!"

The Marine smiles, taps his watch and says, "Damn thing's an hour fast."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.
    The husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy."

The blind man replies, "If you would've put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus ... so shut the hell up."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by baccyman
    "If you would've put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus ... so shut the hell up."
    OwN3D!!! Lmao

Blind pwnage.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]