View Poll Results: how many of these things have you pished on, and what was your favourite.

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wall

11 84.62%
  • Phonebox

6 46.15%
  • bus shelter

7 53.85%
  • inside a postbox

3 23.08%
  • bus

2 15.38%
  • trousers ($pants)

6 46.15%
  • tramp

2 15.38%
  • car

8 61.54%
  • field

11 84.62%
  • tree

12 92.31%
  • fire hydrant

5 38.46%
  • i'm a girl who cant stand up to do a pish

2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: which of these things have you pished on before

Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl
    Least it wasn't a Komodo dragon. That could have been deeply unpleasant
    It is difficult to see how you could pish on a Komodo Dragon by accident. In the first place you would have to be in a zoo. Or Indonesia, obviously.

A zoo in Indonesia would probably just about cover it.

Or a private collection of endangered species. However the owner would probably be really annoyed at you pishing on his dragon.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by StephG
    Least it wasn't a Komodo dragon. That could have been deeply unpleasant
    It is difficult to see how you could pish on a Komodo Dragon by accident. In the first place you would have to be in a zoo. Or Indonesia, obviously.

Or a private collection of endangered species. However the owner would probably be really annoyed at you pishing on his dragon.

I now really want to do that.

What about if one was caught short walking across some rocks in Indonesia, and pished down a crevice which widened out into a sort of cave below the rocks, which a Komodo Dragon just happened to be hiding out in? I think its possible you know.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #23

What about if one was caught short walking across some rocks in Indonesia, and pished down a crevice which widened out into a sort of cave below the rocks, which a Komodo Dragon just happened to be hiding out in? I think its possible you know.
    However you would never know that you had pished on a Komodo Dragon. As far as you would be aware it would just be a crevice to crevice stream. The Dragon in the cave would be something of which you were unaware.

Unless it came scampering out, covered in pish and you realized what you had done, albeit inadvertantly.

Lets be honest its not really likely.

4. Lounge   -   #24

However you would never know that you had pished on a Komodo Dragon. As far as you would be aware it would just be a crevice to crevice stream. The Dragon in the cave would be something of which you were unaware.

Unless it came scampering out, covered in pish and you realized what you had done, albeit inadvertantly.

Komodo Dragons stink, so I'd know it was there. I'd pish on it anyway. The dragon would come scampering out covered in pish, hissing irritably. Because I would be above it on a bluff of rocks, I'd just point and laugh. It's not very likely, but it is possible, and I bet it HAS happened to someone somewhere.
    Last edited by CrabGirl; 04-17-2006 at 10:35 PM.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #25

Komodo Dragons stink, so I'd know it was there. I'd pish on it anyway. The dragon would come scampering out covered in pish, hissing irritably. Because I would be above it on a bluff of rocks, I'd just point and laugh. It's not very likely, but it is possible, and I bet it HAS happened.

Im sure you would remember if it had.

6. Lounge   -   #26

I don't have a psychic link to anyone about to pish on a dragon you know. I really really wish I did.

7. Lounge   -   #27

I don't have a psychic link to anyone about to pish on a dragon you know. I really really wish I did.
    Its maybe because youre two tense.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i like what you did there jpStephG

9. Lounge   -   #29

Its maybe because youre two tense.

Twonk point.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    See! It HAS happened.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast