Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Psp

Quote Originally Posted by Spicker
    1. ISO Emulation mode = System Menu
    2. Disc Type ISO = Game
    3. Disc Type UMD = Game (Well, depends on what UMD u have in the tray)
    4. All of the rest = OFF

So 'use Boot.ini' should be off as well? As well as Flash0 and Flash1 emulation (didn't i just install some special Flash0 and Flash1 files that would need emulation to take effect?

2. Games   -   #92
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Yup boot.bin off, flash0 and flash1 emulation off.

3. Games   -   #93
    They didn't work for me. I clicked the GTA ISO and it when back to the system menu but an error message came up saying wrong region code. I clocked O and that went away so i clicked MPHLoader and that went to the black screen that says loading... and stopped.

4. Games   -   #94
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    They didn't work for me. I clicked the GTA ISO and it when back to the system menu but an error message came up saying wrong region code. I clocked O and that went away so i clicked MPHLoader and that went to the black screen that says loading... and stopped.
    http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=FK2MPP95

download that. and thats it.

EDIT:
    *instructions:
    download
    extract
    transfer
    play.

what does this have? u ask? EVERYTHING** except UMDe

so heres what i recommend, start the download, and while its downloading format ur memory stick then install umd emulator and then follow *

EDIT: when i mean everything, i mean EVERYTHING for u to be able to play GTA:LCS and we know that it works because thats what i downloaded. **
    Last edited by Spicker; 04-25-2006 at 11:30 PM.

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Games   -   #95
    What are the options for "Disc Type UMD?" Aside from Game, is there Movie or Video?

I've never actually tried this with a UMD movie.

6. Games   -   #96
    Yeah theres Game, Movie & Audio. I've tried those settings your said with Game and Movie. The UMD i have is a Movie.

7. Games   -   #97
    Yeah theres Game, Movie & Audio. I've tried those settings your said with Game and Movie. The UMD i have is a Movie.
    Same error with the "Movie" setting?

Wait how'd you get all the other games to load with System Menu? You didn't get that region error then?
    Last edited by Rip The Jacker; 04-25-2006 at 11:37 PM.

8. Games   -   #98
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    What are the options for "Disc Type UMD?" Aside from Game, is there Movie or Video?

I've never actually tried this with a UMD movie.
    i do it with a umd movie (spidey 2) and the only problem i get when using system menu is this...

"The region code is invalid..."

but u can still go and launch mph thingy and start gta up. i use direct load for all the other games

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Games   -   #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    Same error with the "Movie" setting?

Wait how'd you get all the other games to load with System Menu? You didn't get that region error then?
    The only other ISO I have working right now is Burnout. I still have not got a Ststem Menu ISO working. Im gonna try my other ISO (I have 2) This 800mb one didn't work at all even when using the old programs and stuff. The 1.1GB one at least got past MPH loader and got to the GTA loading screen.

Same issue with Movie and Game.

10. Games   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicker
    http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=FK2MPP95

download that. and thats it.

EDIT:
    *instructions:
    download
    extract
    transfer
    play.

what does this have? u ask? EVERYTHING** except UMDe

so heres what i recommend, start the download, and while its downloading format ur memory stick then install umd emulator and then follow *

EDIT: when i mean everything, i mean EVERYTHING for u to be able to play GTA:LCS and we know that it works because thats what i downloaded. **
    Im gonna give this ago, thanks.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast