Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ah...Snow Crabs are sooo good...

manker's Avatar effendi
    Omfg! I've been informed that there is a Chinatown in Cardiff - which is a mere 10 miles away from where I sit.

Next I'll be hearing that there are Bostons and Birminghams and some kind of fancy new type of York in America. Can anyone confirm or deny this phenomenon.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Not only that, I'm fairly sure they've invented a new south wales on the far side of the world

3. Lounge   -   #13
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Not only that, I'm fairly sure they've invented a new south wales on the far side of the world
    Now why would anyone want to do that.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Well, the old one is a bit shitty, so they were trying to get it right second time around.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Omfg! I've been informed that there is a Chinatown in Cardiff - which is a mere 10 miles away from where I sit.

Next I'll be hearing that there are Bostons and Birminghams and some kind of fancy new type of York in America. Can anyone confirm or deny this phenomenon.
    My city, Plymouth, is named after a famous American town in Massachusetts. The town in Massachusetts has a rich history going back 30-40 (whole) years.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese

My city, Plymouth, is named after a famous American town in Massachusetts. The town in Massachusetts has a rich history going back 30-40 (whole) years.
    Massachusetts itself was in fact named after a Bee Gees song.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    The more you look at the word "Massachusetts" the wronger it seems

8. Lounge   -   #18
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese

Funny, I thought it was named after Gin.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    There appears to be some kind of huge Star-Trekkian replicator roaming freely around the globe, randomly cloning cities, towns and entire regions.

If only the Americans would invent some kind of forcefield apparatus for miltary use so I could adapt it to protect the village in which I dwell.

Last edited by manker; 04-18-2006 at 04:37 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    There appears to be some kind of huge Star-Trekkian replicator roaming freely around the globe, randomly cloning cities, towns and entire regions.

If only the Americans would invent some kind of forcefield apparatus for miltary use so I could adapt it to protect the village in which I dwell.

Isn't there a Newcastle in Wales as well?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast