Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Would you survive...

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    Are you a local warlord/landlord?
    Just a regular Lord.

manker-

It's one thing to speak ebonics, another entirely to spell.

Plus I imagined him assaying my vulnerability to his massed weaponry should he decide to attack.
    Yeah I shoulda said acherudge for others who can't sownd it owt.

You gawt it doh. Good man.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    10 acres isn't really enough to get crazy with.

Nice house, nice setback, trees for cover, circle-drive, like that.

A few outbuildings.

A guest-house for the impromptu visits from internet buddies.

Enough room for some fireworks.

Space, y'know?
    Yeah I plan on putting a wraparound (not circle) driveway in later this year. I'll start with gravel and then do the asphalt when I get enough money. It's almost a safety issue. I live on a busy countryfied street and want to back in so I don't have to back out.
    My driveway (double-wide long) fits 8-cars but I don't like doing 3-point turns to keep from backing out. I turn my car around in the street and back in.
    If I had the wraparound, I could fit more cars when I have company and could just go in front ways and not have to back out. Right now extra cars have to park next to the street in the grass. I don't have a sidewalk and they aren't really parking the yard.

The only way I could do 10 acres is to move down south. I have some shared land down there with another relative. I might take the big money from here and move down there and live comfortably for retirement, who knows.

I'd like to make my house bigger but won't do shit 'till after Aug. '08. I have a feeling we are in for a long strike. Folks are going to be pulling money of out of their 401K's in July, that's for sure.

If I had 10 acres up here, the property taxes alone would kill me.

....and my land might get taken just so some fuck could put a development on it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456