Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A resounding opportunity for us to get rich

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I'm rich

I am Mr. Alan Danyel, a banker who works with a local bank here in South Africa. I am the account officer to a foreigner who is a Citizen of your Country; he worked for the Petrochemical Support Services Company of South Africa.

My client was involved motor accident on the 16th of January, 2001 and later that same day he died. Since then I have made several inquiries to your country's Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, but this has proved unsuccessful.

I have also visited your Country in search of his relatives early this year but still could not locate his relations. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you today privately as a total stranger, with hope that you are a reliable and trustworthy person, to help or find a trustworthy individual that will assist and secretly secure the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by his Bank since the mandatory five year waiting period, allowed by South African law, has expired. It is important that my contact be somebody who can in no way be identified with me in order to avoid suspicion of insider dealing from any staff of our bank.

Particularly, the Bank were the deceased had an account valued at about Thirty Three Million Five Hundred United States Dollars has issued me an urgent notice to provide the next of kin or they will have the account suspended and later on confiscated within some working days, this is why I am contacting you, since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of the deceased. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased as you are also a foreigner (co-incidently you are sharing the same name with my dead client) so that the proceed of this account valued at (Thirty Three million five hundred thousand united states dollars) minus interest, can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money thus 60% for me and 40% for you. You don't need any experience to do this, I have all necessary legal documents that will prove you as the right and appointed relative of the dead man.

All I require from you is your honest co-operation and full guarantee and assurance that you shall hand me over my 60% in good faith and also assist me in investing some of my share in a lucrative business in your country because I shall come over to your country immediately the transfer is done.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Expecting to hear from you soonest, by return e-mail to [email protected] you may alternatively send a fax to this fax number: +27115075635 so that we can commence action immediately.

Best regards to you and your family.

I await your urgent response.

Mr. Alan Danyel
    [email protected]
    Tel: 27829348807
    Last edited by Cheese; 04-25-2006 at 10:59 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Thirty Three Million Five Hundred United States Dollars = three pints and a pack of smokes. That is hardly rich.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I might just get a job with the Petrochemical Support Services Company of South Africa, they seem to pay really well.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I love the way these supposedly bona fide African bankers/solicitors/army generals allways use hotmail accounts.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    noobs
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    boobs

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    tubes
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    rubes

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    cubes

10. Lounge   -   #10
    lubes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast