Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Pictures Of Start Page To Orangecd

porkshit
    exactly!

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    I like Put Up Your Jukes, as recommended by FunkyC. It does everything I want and is free. Great prog Martha

I like downloading full albums for free, from SoulSeek, as recommended by FunkyC. Great system Martha.

I don´t do commercial programmes. I have nothing against commerciality, as said elsewhere. It´s just not for me.

I don´t intend to download shed loads of music for free, then pay for the player. But good luck with your project, I hope you make a good living from it.

3. Music   -   #13

Ahhhhhhh yeah.All this Money.More Colt 45 for me.....thanks for the $20 guys.

4. Music   -   #14
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by dumdum@27 April 2003 - 00:03
    what's all the hubbub?  it says orangecd in the forum topic.  you want to read about it, click it......if you don't, don't........simple
    Yes, i agree, whats with the attitude anyways?
    I found both Soulseek and Orange because of MW. Thank you for that bro
    Maybe he is advertizing, maybe not, but for some of the ppl here Orange is THE app to
    organize your music (cd's/mp3's).
    Personally i use it a bit different way, i got 3 bands im playing with right now, with different "repertuar", plus my own music,
    what i do is i make a folder with a songs on it, add lyrics, Tabs, notes on the songs, then generate html files
    and send them to my band mates via email all over the country. Next time i'll talk with them on the phone, we got the same reference off them infos. About 2 to 3 hours music per band, thats a lot of info.
    Found out it is the only program that can do the job. If there is something else out there, please feel free to mention it.
    Kazaa cant be the ONLY thing to talk about in here, or is it?

Anyways, kippis:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

5. Music   -   #15
    Poster
    It's not a problem mate.

I haven't got an issue with commercial programs. It's what makes the global economy work.

I have a real problem with people mis-representing themselves.

You haven't done that. You have made it clear from the start that OrangeCD is a commercial venture and that people will have to pay for it.

Best of luck. I hope it goes well.

6. Music   -   #16
    I have decided to start my own business. Please, send me your songlists, generated by Winamp, and i'll make the list pretty colours and umm.....organise it. or something. for the low, low price of £3.99 (roughly $6)

Send your playlists to: -

a.fake.email.address@you'vebeenhad.com

or alternatively

123 Fake St,
    Springfield,
    USA

(obvious simpsons reference)

Being serious though, even if someone is advertising something, as long as the costs are made clear right away, and there is no hidden crap like spyware, and it is a genuinely useful tool, i think it's not a problem.

It's not like this is the Kazaa Development section of the forum, and as long as we keep things to Music in here, it's cool. People can ignore stuff easily, if it doesn't interest you, don't read it, simple as that.

That said though, when someone is singing the praises of a particular app, it should maybe be kept to a deafening roar lol. Sometimes its a bit over the top.

Anyways, enough about everyone else - SEND ME MY £3.99!!! ($6)

Disclaimer - This Is Not A Flying Toy....

7. Music   -   #17
    Poster
    I agree.

It has been quite clear from the start that this is a product for people to buy.

No-one has ever pretended that it is free.

Good luck to the chaps at OrangeCD. I really hope it is a succesfull and profitable venture.

8. Music   -   #18
    Poster
    Look,lets all be clear about something i have no problems with what is going on with orangecd at all.I even commented on how professional the sites looked yesterday in soulseek.

My problem comes from the fact of how this is being rammed down my throat by musicworld/funky capricorn or whatever you want to call yourself.Have seen on more than one ocassion over the past week where he has blatently advertised this product saying to register for it before 1/05/03 and save 43%.He even posted about it in 'about our website&this forum' in a topic someone wanted help with board software.

I pointed this out to FC when he messaged me in soulseek shortly after i put up my post in this topic.He then informed me that he was going to pm Bender and get him to remove this thread.So i said i would pm mod too as was pissed off with all this shit.

Now if what i said to fc about him advertising this wasn't true then tell me this,why would he then go and edit all of his topics where he had mentioned it in..go look if you dont believe me..Obviously to cover his tracks...

We are at a filesharing board so for any of you to give me shit about me moaning because i have to pay for something would be hypocrits as we all want something for free...but i dont want some shareware rammed down my throat.

You have an orangecd board HERE,so why post themes of it here.Just go where the admin/developer can read the posts...how do you expect to improve it if you post here.Maybe he should be made aware of whats going on here...

Oh yes..btw Musicworld gave me a key for orangecd suite a couple of hours ago..so any of you who he has blagged into paying..more fools you.If you who use this just PM me and you can have the key for it from Musicworld a.k.a funky capricorn.

I am putting this here as there are two sides to every story and i witness the bull that FC talks everyday in SS.Didnt want to be mis represented by you FC,so put it here for all to read.

I hope now that fc has editted his posts that this will be and end to it all.But i doubt it

9. Music   -   #19
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Will PM Paul or VB and ask to remove this thread and maybe find find a MOD that will remove all post I have made on forum about Orange.Which was what I was trying to do myself by just removing the words.

I will do what makes the community happy and if posting about Orange is no good to the community then I will not do it no more.Sorry to anybody that I have offened in anyway.

FC / MusicWorld B)

10. Music   -   #20
    Poster
    I have already PM'd bender but he hasnt got back yet.

You were trying to cover your arse,and i cant blame you for that.Just hope we dont see any of the sort of advertising from you like have witnessed over past few days.

As for removing post...is that because the truth hurts...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast