Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Headphones do you use?

Now, I'm guessing everyone here loves music, and of course, the quality of that music depends a lot on what covers your ears.

So... what headphones do you use, and how well do they work for you!

Personally I use Sennheiser PX200s, got a good deal on them off ebay (within my limited budget), portable, collapsible and decent sounded headphones with the added benefit of noise cancellation (passive)

2. Music   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've bought a few pair in the past, but they all ended up hurting my ears after a short time. I won't bother with them anymore.

yo

3. Music   -   #3
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    I got a pair of Sony MDR-XD200 headphones for Xmas. They're pretty comfortable when I get them in a good position, I can wear them for a couple hours before it starts to make my head feel funny.

The sound isn't that great, considering they're reletively cheap. It's a little on the bassy side, still better than my crappy PC speakers though, which don't have any bass at all :|
    It's hot in Topeka.

4. Music   -   #4
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    I have a headphone slot in the back of my tower, i use 2.99 or 9.99 headphones that i either buy from the mall or the pawn shop and i can hear whatever i need to hear.

5. Music   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    TDK makes pretty good ones, can't complain but I've yet purchase "excellent" quality ones (ranging from the $100-300 line). I don't really need them so I'll stick with the TDK's I've got.

I tried out a pair of 5.1 headphones thinking they wouldn't make much of a difference, man was I wrong.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Music   -   #6
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. Music   -   #7
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    i have a pair of crappy hitachi headphones but one of the ear peices has fallen off so i might invest in

8. Music   -   #8
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    At the moment I'm using just a pair of Earbuds that hurt like hell... I'd love to invest in a good set of headphones, but a good set will set me back quite a bit, especially when I can spend that money on computer parts or new pickups on one of my guitars.

It just seems that when I have enough money to buy good headphones, I've always got something that takes a higher priority to buy.

9. Music   -   #9
    Medusa 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Music   -   #10
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5

they're one of the better <$30 models i've tried. i had to ebay my second pair from australia after my dog chewed through the cord on my first pair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast