Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No Way! Hardwareworld Has Got To Stay!

Originally posted by kAb+6 May 2003 - 04:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 6 May 2003 - 04:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Soul814@5 May 2003 - 16:50
    lol im safe now... i just hate startup...

i installed XP Pro on both my hard drives so when i boot up it gives me 30 seconds to choose which one i want to log into... but the top choice is my new xp pro os that has nuttin installed in it... so i gotta choose the second one everytime now... :/
    i think you got the wrong topic buddy [/b][/quote]
    naw i was just responding to this

QUOTE (Soul814 @ 30 April 2003 - 18:44)
    nooo my home.... ... i will have no place to stay... o well... i should start getting cozy in the lounge then if anything happens... darn bookworld .... umm food world on the other hand... wait... what am i talkin about...

Hardware World

Yeah, you&#39;d better quit messing up your computer if this rumor is true.&nbsp;

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Originally posted by Soul814@6 May 2003 - 00:50
    lol im safe now... i just hate startup...

i installed XP Pro on both my hard drives so when i boot up it gives me 30 seconds to choose which one i want to log into... but the top choice is my new xp pro os that has nuttin installed in it... so i gotta choose the second one everytime now... :/
    There is a file on your root drive thats hidden called boot.ini.
    This sets how long you have to choose an OS and which is default.
    You gotta turn off read only (right click on it and go to properties).
    Once you get into it, its pretty self explanatory.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234