Thread: Problem with Bitme.org Plz Help

Question Mark

I was using www.bitme.org for past 1 year. It is the one best torrent site helped me in learning software. Now I'm not able to browse bitme.org. I get HTTP Error 403-Forbidden. I even paid for bitme.org. I used Bitcomet, Azureus and utorrent for downloading torrent files. For past one month all my torrents files not working which i got it from bitme.org. I'm using Sify Broadband connection. What could be my problem with www.bitme.org website, how do i contact me. Plzzzzzzzz Help Me

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Retired
    try changing port

if you have a router check if the port isnt blocked

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by stalinshiva
    I was using www.bitme.org for past 1 year. It is the one best torrent site helped me in learning software. Now I'm not able to browse bitme.org. I get HTTP Error 403-Forbidden. I even paid for bitme.org. I used Bitcomet, Azureus and utorrent for downloading torrent files. For past one month all my torrents files not working which i got it from bitme.org. I'm using Sify Broadband connection. What could be my problem with www.bitme.org website, how do i contact me. Plzzzzzzzz Help Me
    your isp has been banned.. something that we both have in common !

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    which isp is this?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I think they mean IP.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    <--LwA-->'s Avatar The BiTKiNg BT Rep: +1
    first delete the "cookie" of bitme.org and then you can see the web.
    then you can see why u cant get in to the account.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    i think u have been banned for using bitcomet, but i don't think they'd ban u without a warn, u need to try to connect to the site through a proxy and see if u can login (or connect through an anonymous surfing site like shysurfer.com or anonymouse.org)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikechikin
    I think they mean IP.
    No ! i meant ISP.. ISP's with ADSL connection give dynamic ip's to subscribers.. It is impossible for torrent sites to ban ip's for any particular account, cause the next time the user logs in he'll get a new ip... So the site blanket bans the entire ip range in one go.. therefore ppl like me who have done no wrong are also deprived of the chance to enter their site..

The only thing that is left to do is to change the ISP ..