Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: merkin Reality TV Shows

DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Reality TV is just plain wrong, but the merkins manage to make it more wrong
    It's hot in Topeka.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Why because they try to act on reality tv

3. Lounge   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Reality tv really is a flimsy name. I often go to tropical islands where i am then forced to choose between 25 decent looking birds.

They need to do a big brother where everyone still has to go out to work and then they can all come home and bitch and moan about what a shite day it was. that would be reality.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I've giving up on TV all together who needs TV when you got a 0Day tracker

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    They should make a reality TV show based on Battle Royale. I'd love to see people actually killing each other for real, and if it is the type of people who usually appear on Big Brother and the like then so much the better.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Agreed, or even a 'the running man' style program would be cool.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    There's two Stephen King stories that would make for good reality TV shows. The Long Walk and The Running Man (forget about the lame ass film which had nothing to do with the source material).

The Long Walk premise:

One hundred teenage boys (picked at random from a large pool of applicants) are chosen to participate in an annual walking contest called "The Long Walk". Each boy must maintain a continuous four mile per hour pace, or receive a warning. After receiving three such warnings within a three-hour period, a walker who again falls below the required speed is eliminated from the contest by being mercilessly gunned down by the armed guards overseeing the event from halftracks.
    The Running Man premise:

To play the game, Richards is deemed an enemy of the state and then released to the outside world. He is given a twelve hour head start before an elite group called "the hunters" (essentially gladiators) begins their search to kill mission. The contestant earns one hundred dollars per hour he spends alive, five hundred for each law enforcement officer he kills, and a billion dollars should he manage to survive the entire month (which no player has even approached). But the game is not limited only to these players — the Network pays civilians for confirmed sightings of the fugitive, and it ups the ante for sightings that lead directly to a kill. The "runner" can travel anywhere in the world, if he can arrange anonymous transport. Every day the runner must videotape two messages, which he must send (by pre-paid, overnight mail) to the TV show. Failure to do so will result in a default of the prize money.
    Last edited by Cheese; 05-01-2006 at 11:06 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Buzzsaw was so overated

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    They should have a reality TV show that follows Alan Shearer around.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    shearer knows best.

that would be crap though maybe a series about ashley cole would be more exciting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast