Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cellphone help

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i'm selling all the phones i have, and that'll be around $300-400. i want to get a small phone. like small like razr or slvr l7. wats the best phones in my price range ($300-400)? i don't mind starting a 2 year contract. i really like T-mobile's 600min/unlimited night/weekends for $40/month. it pwns my current plan with sprint.

help?

i also like something that plays mp3. it's not necessary, but it'd be nice

i can get either a razr or a slvr l7 for $200 off ebay brand new unlocked.

what else is good?
    Last edited by abu_has_the_power; 05-02-2006 at 04:27 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    anyone?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    anyone?

i researched a bit, and i'm prob gonna get the razr v3i. it's the itunes version with 1.3mgpxl camera. it's bout $50 more than the v3, so no biggy.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Go with the razr in black

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    i want razr in black, i think only offered by cingular, i dont see it with t-mobile

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    u don't have to buy it from t-mobile. that's stupid. t-mobile will give u a gsm card if u activiate it with them. all phones using gsm cards will work with all companies

i'm definitely getting the razr v3i. it's pretty sweet. i can get it for $250 brand new unlocked. they also make a 1900mah Lithium Polymer battery (same size as oem razr battery). so that's almost 3 times as much talk time. the batt is $50.

hey guys, do u know if they found a way around the 100 song limit? it crippled the ROKR and SLVR. stupid Apple

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    well i meant to get it with a new service aggreemenet cuz its cheaper

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    no, i don't think there's any us company that has this phone. we're slow and retarded

the phone just came out earlier this year, but most companies have not added them to their rosters yet. w/ the dawn of the slvr, they're going into that. everyone already has a razr. but not a mp3 playing 1.23mgpxl razr.

so anyone know anything bout lifting the 100song cap? i'm sure there's some kind of hack

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    huge update guys. my friend got a Samsung T809 from this site for free after 1 year contract w/ T-Mobile. i was like wtf??!?! he sent me a link, and it's true!!

and, if u sign up for t-mobile's family plans, u get 2 Samsung T809's for free with 1 year contract! i was like wtf?!?! he showed me his phone today.

cuz if i buy a phone elsewhere, and set up a new plan, i still get a 1 year contract. now, i get a free $300 phone. holy momma!!

how is the samsung t809? i read some reviews. it's a whee bit flimsy, and not as high quality as the razr. it's the same size though. so that's pretty amazing right there. hmmmmmmmmm

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I got an update...stop spamming..

If you get a 3 year contract...most if not all phones will be under 50$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast