Thread: help

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Urgent

well i just want to know if i can access other isp's newsserver. eg if i am on tiscali can i connect to bt which i did. what i mean is that i connected to their binary system if i download using their system is it likely that i will be charged

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Here that won't work... It worked some years ago and you won't get billed (as it would be impossible to bill people by IP adress). At least in Norway/Sweden you have to have an account from the ISP to use and some of them blocks traffic from outside their network.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Accessing bt wont do you any good because its crap. Most servers use your ip to authenticate you if its provided by an isp so it probably wont work but worth a try i guess.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Sometimes you can get away with connecting to another ISP's news service if that ISP provides your ISP its news or internet service.
    Most of the time it won't work, though.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yeh that helps a lot i suppose thanx people i think im gonna go premium anyway with that newsdemon coz they accept paypal

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Newshosting also accept paypal.

NewsHosting will accept PayPal payment for 6 and 12 month accounts for both Limited and Unlimited accounts.

PayPal payments can be made to [email protected] .
    All PayPal payments MUST be made in USD. PayPal will calculate this for you.

Please supply the following info with your payment:

NEW ACCOUNTS:
    Name:
    Address (Street):
    Address (City):
    Address (State):
    Address (Zip):
    Phone:
    Desired Username:
    Alt Username:
    Email Address:
    Account Type: (Unlimited / 60GB Limited)
    Rate Length: (6 / 12 months)
    Refferal Account: FileSharingTalk.com a51500

When your payment and info is received I will send you an e-mail with account info.

CURRENT ACCOUNTS:
    Customer ID # (NEWSxxxxx):
    Account Name:
    Account username:

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    they only accept it for 6 n 12 months as if im that rich

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    mikeco's Avatar Rossco's Manager
    BT's newgroups only allow u to download image files and video files(was testing it out and got a sample), not rar files so kinda useless if ur after films and what not, never tryed it with mp3 files tho.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Yes i am going to consider the premium news service. After all you do get what you pay for.