2. Lounge   -   #52
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Maybe they don't do the i before e thing in kent

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper

Noob
    Agreed.

There may as well be locking nuts on my PC's case.
    It's a piece of piss to do. The power is a d-connector and will only go one way. The IDE will only go one way as well, because of an offset guide. The only thing is to remember to set it as slave.

Your BIOS will probably be set-up to autodetect new IDE devices, if it isn't it's no bother to change it to do so.

I can even taste the hook and I don't care. If feels funny to be helpful, there's a wee tickly feeling low down in my stomach. Like the first time I had a wank and didn't actually know I was doing it. Till my willie exploded, like some sort of chipolata shaped pimple.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

4. Lounge   -   #54
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Fromagepas
    Agreed.

There may as well be locking nuts on my PC's case.
    It's a piece of piss to do. The power is a d-connector and will only go one way. The IDE will only go one way as well, because of an offset guide. The only thing is to remember to set it as slave.

Your BIOS will probably be set-up to autodetect new IDE devices, if it isn't it's no bother to change it to do so.

I can even taste the hook and I don't care. If feels funny to be helpful, there's a wee tickly feeling low down in my stomach. Like the first time I had a wank and didn't actually know I was doing it. Till my willie exploded, like some sort of chipolata shaped pimple.
    Definitely no rod. The 2 HD thing is something I heard years ago from some chap or some website and I took it to be gospel. I really am appreciative of your post.

Your earlier post, that is. I had to edit this one so once I hit enter, my mind's eye won't need to endure that awful image of you as a teenage boy nearing t'vinegar strokes
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Mmmm, saveloy.
    It's hot in Topeka.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Fromagepas

Definitely no rod. The 2 HD thing is something I heard years ago from some chap or some website and I took it to be gospel. I really am appreciative of your post.

Your earlier post, that is. I had to edit this one so once I hit enter, my mind's eye won't need to endure that awful image of you as a teenage boy nearing t'vinegar strokes

Teenage? I was 23, you hussy.

That's the problem with reading interweb fora. You get people posting pish the whole time. Hardware World can be a scream sometimes, really. It's the same as everywhere else though. You get to know who the mentalists are. That's actually a usefull axiom for all of life.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456