Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Coolest Hip Hop And Rap Songs Ever

Originally posted by Pitbul@31 May 2003 - 10:38
    ok for all u dumbasses who didn't get it is i listed songs from the artist that they did before they went big. Eminem did Biterphobia in early 94. before hardly n e one even know who he was. i think its better then 95% of all his mainstream CD's 50 Cent did those songs in 96 7 years ago before u know who he was. i heard those back when i was 14 or 13. and Aint nuthing but a G Thang is just a Classic. those songs i listed were from before they were big stars. before 95% of there fans gave a shit about them.cuz i see alot of ppl posting new songs and especially when i talk to other ppl and ask if they have heard this song from before they didn't even know they had other songs. thank u very much for being a dumb ass and makin me set ur bitch asses str8. :-"
    According to your birthdate you were only 7 in 1994. You said you'd heard those tunes when you 13 or 14 which was like 2 years ago!! Nice try.

A couple more for the list:

The Session - The Roots (1993)

Bionic Oldsmobile - Analog Brothers (2000)

Signature removed

2. Music   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman+31 May 2003 - 11:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 31 May 2003 - 11:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pitbul@31 May 2003 - 10:38
    ok for all u dumbasses who didn&#39;t get it is i listed songs from the artist that they did before they went big. Eminem did Biterphobia in early 94. before hardly n e one even know who he was. i think its better then 95% of all his mainstream CD&#39;s 50 Cent did those songs in 96 7 years ago before u know who he was. i heard those back when i was 14 or 13. and Aint nuthing but a G Thang is just a Classic. those songs i listed were from before they were big stars. before 95% of there fans gave a shit about them.cuz i see alot of ppl posting new songs and especially when i talk to other ppl and ask if they have heard this song from before they didn&#39;t even know they had other songs. thank u very much for being a dumb ass and makin me set ur bitch asses str8. &nbsp; :-"
    According to your birthdate you were only 7 in 1994. You said you&#39;d heard those tunes when you 13 or 14 which was like 2 years ago&#33;&#33; Nice try.

A couple more for the list:

The Session - The Roots (1993)

Bionic Oldsmobile - Analog Brothers (2000)

[/b][/quote]
    Some people just cant stop talking shite,eh pitbul

3. Music   -   #33
    I really like the song Saul Williams - Penny For A Thought
    dunno if you class that as mainstream, but i never heard it on radio, and its a great song

4. Music   -   #34
    pitbul dont be so fagy
    and dum lil bitch when thos
    songs cam out u was sukin
    u moms boobs

5. Music   -   #35
    BOB - Rage Against The Machine & Outkast
    Suburban Life - Kottonmouth Kings
    Battlecry - Black Opz
    Jump Around - House of Pain (classic song)

Sorry if they are too mainstream

6. Music   -   #36
    Fasttracker A
    Thats cool you tried ,and house of pain is a kind of classic

7. Music   -   #37
    Fasttracker A
    Run DMC /Walk this way
    Nas/Fugees &#092;If I ruled the world

Nas/Street Dreams
    Nas/ Ether
    Grand Master Flash/The message
    Big and puff make good songs only by sampling classics.

Dj Kool feat. Funk Master Flex/Let me clear my throat.

8. Music   -   #38
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ICP - Under The Moon (The whole great milenko album is great)

Theres lotsa good Bone Thugs N Harmony songs (their latest album Thug World Order was alright)...but prefer their olda stuff...and gawd this guy who created the post is pushy...give it time broz...

9. Music   -   #39
    Fasttracker A
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@1 June 2003 - 08:03
    ICP - Under The Moon (The whole great milenko album is great)

Theres lotsa good Bone Thugs N Harmony songs (their latest album Thug World Order was alright)...but prefer their olda stuff...and gawd this guy who created the post is pushy...give it time broz...
    What does that mean ? "Im pushy"

Edit:Censor me ? wtf thats like censoring ODB

10. Music   -   #40
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Dude i didn&#39;t mean to upset ya or anything i was just saying let the post flow...stop forcing it to continue

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast