Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Up With The Forum And My Computer.

Ok somethings wierd here. Here at home on my computer sometimes i see new posts and old posts and sometimes i dont. Sometimes i can't even see my own posts. So when i post and i look for it it's not there. And i wonder what's up and i just think maybe i did somethign wrong. but when i go to school and check the website i can see it. so i wonder maybe it's fixed. so i go back home and check it and i can't see it no more. why does this happen?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ummmm.....could you repeat that please?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster
    Apparantly it happens to a few of us. You can find a thread about it HERE

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Never really had that problem.Good directing him to the right thread.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    Well, it seems like people don't realise we have a search button (and guys - i'm not having a go at people here, i'm just being truthful. It took me a few weeks to realise there was some FAQ's&#33

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    When I started here, I never used the search button. I had more fun just reading through everyone's posts. Now I feel like I'm a member of the "thread police."
    Proud member of MDS

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Out of The Ordinary
    Using a different OS at school? Which webbrowser are you using? (Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla) et. cetera

Firewalls? Accepting cookies? Internet Security high, medium or low?

BOT

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    Hey posting here can become an addiction...

I signed up months ago and realised I haven't been around since, so I came back for a look about a week ago. I was posting heaps after then, can't belief I actually posted 180+ posts in about a wk. Well it seems appropriate now considering the fact I refresh my browser every 5-10minutes to check for new replies, that's how sick I was. I just went on a cold turkey session for 3 days but looks like its got the better and I'm back muahahaha!.

So fora-ly stoned .

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@28 April 2003 - 22:13
    Ok somethings wierd here. Here at home on my computer sometimes i see new posts and old posts and sometimes i dont. Sometimes i can't even see my own posts. So when i post and i look for it it's not there. And i wonder what's up and i just think maybe i did somethign wrong. but when i go to school and check the website i can see it. so i wonder maybe it's fixed. so i go back home and check it and i can't see it no more. why does this happen?
    u must clear the temp internet files.then i think it will not happien

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    yes at school i use win98 and at home i use xp. and at home i'm on norton firewall. but i clear my temp internet files about once or twice a month. and the webbrower i use is ie. happens kind of like a netsplit with me. i see some and some i dont.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast