Hmm, i d/l a 200 mb movie file in mpg. format. I wanted to convert into a DVD file so i d/l TMPGEnc(latest version)
Here are the steps that i took to encode the file to DVD format.
1) Used the wizard and went to DVD- NTSC (I selected CBR MPEG-1 Layer II Audio MP2)
2) I selected my file, the audio for the file popped up automatically. (The audio file was also in mpg. format, should it be?)
3) The aspect ratio was "1:1" Video type was "non-interphase" Content of movie was "Video Movie"
4) I did not select any filter settings but i did change the "Video Aspect Ratio" to "Full Screen Keep Aspect Ratio"
5) The next page next page had "auto select and auto setting" checked off, so i didnt change anything.
The movie info said the movie ran at 720x 480, 29.97 fps
48000 Hz stereo
20min 09 seconds (it was not porn, it was an abb workout video )
The rest of the settings on the page said "average video bitrate: 7998 kbits/sec"
"Audio bitrate: 384 kbits/sec"
"Estimated File Size: 1228.42MB "
" DVD-R 4.7 GB (UDF) Makes file size 29.25 %of disk"
6) The last page had start encoding immdiately checked off, the other two boxes were not.
This is my first attempt at encoding and burning a DVD from any type of video file, if im missing something stupid, plz just tell me and not make fun of my NooB-ness