Thread: The Last Post!

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Sounds kinda ominous..well it's not

Often, when I click on the last post...I end up a few pages, from the last post, earlier.. erm...do you know what I mean

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    That feature works fine for me as maybe you used Mark Forums Read link...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Might not be relevant but if you do it from the front page, or a sub-forum index, it takes you to the first unread post of the thread rather than the last post of the thread.
    Last edited by manker; 05-15-2006 at 04:44 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Might not be relevant but if you do it from the front page, or a sub-forum index, it takes you to the first unread post of the thread rather than the last post of the thread.
    Clicking the thread title on the forum index takes you to the last unread post, clicking the arrow thingy takes you to the absolute last post.
    When viewing the threads list for a forum clicking the title will take you to the first post in the thread, clicking the arrow next to a thread title when there are new posts will take you to the first unread post. Clicking the arrow at the side of the thread list next to the time it was posted iwll take you to last unread post.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    i have experienced the same issue (for example in your "100$ lounge thread" try it and see.

@Rozz when you are refering to "clicking the arrow thingy takes you to the absolute last post." do you mean this button
    if so it is glitchy

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    i have experienced the same issue (for example in your "100$ lounge thread" try it and see.

@Rozz when you are refering to "clicking the arrow thingy takes you to the absolute last post." do you mean this button
    if so it is glitchy
    yes that one.
    It is glitchy...it will go to the post when the page first loads but as mages and things load it gets pushed down.
    That's the browsers fault.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%

if so it is glitchy
    I am glad you mentioned that thread