EPSON Stylus Photo 900 is a photo printer that can also print directly on printable CDs/DVDs along with the normal paper stuff. The price isn't bad but has anyone ever tried printing directly on a CD-R that is not specifically printable like Sony or TDK?
Product Available in May
* Superior 6-color Photo Ink system and 5760 x 720 optimized dpi
* High-quality printing directly on ink jet printable CDs and DVDs
* True BorderFree™ 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10" and letter-size photo printing
* Remarkable paper handling for optimum versatility
* Large-capacity color ink cartridge for more photos per cartridge
* Longer-lasting photos (lightfast up to 27 years¹)