Thread: blonde's

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Two bowling teams, one of all blondes and one of all brunettes, charter a double-decker bus for a weekend gambling trip to Louisiana. The brunette team rode on the bottom of the bus, and the blonde team rode on the top level. The brunette team down below really whooped it up, having a great time, when one of them realized she hadn't heard anything from the blondes upstairs. So, she decided to go up and investigate.
    When the brunette reached the top, she found all the blondes frozen in fear, staring straight ahead at the road, clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles. The brunette asked, "What the heck's going on up here? We're having a great time downstairs!" YEAH, BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After reading the complicated instructions for the automatic teller, the confused customer walked over to a bank officer. “Excused me,” said the customer, “but I was wondering if you could help me out.” “Certainly,” smiled the officer. “Go right through that door.”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "So," Jane asked the detective she had hired. "Did you trail my husband?"
    "Yes ma'am. I did. I followed him to a bar, to an out-of-the-way restaurant and then to an apartment."

A big smile crossed Jane's face. "Aha! I've got him!" she said gloating. "Is there any doubt what he was doing?"

"No ma'am." replied the sleuth, "It's pretty clear that he was following you."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    1st = old
    2nd = didnt understand
    3rd =