Thread: Something new from film school

Poster
    Lots of problems with this one. The exercise was to develop a three person dialogue, we got a randomly selected crew of first-year students.

I had a Director Of Photographer that can't speak English and direct gaffers properly, discountinuous sound capture from the sound recordists (and also the fact that were shooting on location at our school), and the DP's f*** resulting in the editing system's decks at the campus not being able to read the DV tape properly.

I had to take the tape home and edit on my system. Note that I'm not supposed to be the editor for this project, I just wanted to try scrap together something coherent from the mess because I know that the assigned editor, who also happens to barely ever show up for class, will ruin it even more.

Can't say I'm proud of it at all. It's not what's going to be marked though, the actual group editor is going to have to do that, and I can see it coming out a LOT worse than this.
    The credit at the end is a bit of a joke I had to get my friends, Rees, to act at very short notice but I promised I'd make him a star...At least I tried

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy4q-2hPwLA
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    so yea..imma ask again...what film school do you go to? is it any good?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    CityVarsity...www.cityvarsity.co.za

I think it's really cool.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production