Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Fuck The Pain away!

  1. #1

    Question Mark

    http://media.putfile.com/Fuck-the-Pain-away-52

    Is this possible without aids :/
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    Wtf was that?

    But then again I didn't listen to it.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Day 4

    Only if I had someone to talk to.

    I have no friends, i'm fucked.

    I need a way out of this shit, i'm rock bottom, i cant see no way out this time
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,725
    Day 4 of what?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,283
    Maybe seedler tried this

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,725
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDave
    Maybe seedler tried this
    What, making that face is the car approached?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    I like this song - I've got this album too, it's Teaches of Peaches by Peaches.

    Average-to-good looking blonde girl but she appears on the album cover with a beard.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,725
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I like this song - I've got this album too, it's Teaches of Peaches by Peaches.

    Average-to-good looking blonde girl but she appears on the album cover with a beard.
    I've never seen an album cover with a beard.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I like this song - I've got this album too, it's Teaches of Peaches by Peaches.

    Average-to-good looking blonde girl but she appears on the album cover with a beard.
    I've never seen an album cover with a beard.
    Have you ever grown a beard.

    If not, that'll probably explain this phenomenon.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,725
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    I've never seen an album cover with a beard.
    Have you ever grown a beard.

    If not, that'll probably explain this phenomenon.
    What phenomenon?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •