Well, bastards got me (almost)...
1. Make sure you select to “show all hidden files”.
2. Look for “xms.32.exe”, usually in - c:/windows/system
3. Check your “shared folder” and see if you are sharing a folder in windows called “sCache32”
This folder is part of the worm containing about 100 files to spread the worm over KaZaa and iMesh.
Of the files that are created by this worm, when I search for them, I am seeing THOUSANDS of users sharing these files. The one I downloaded had 774 Sources!!
4. There may also have been changes made to your registry.
5. This also relates to “IRC-Sdbot” which in laymen terms can create DOS, or allow a hacker from an IRC channel to enter your computer, execute programs and so forth, the hacker receives a message once your computer is infected.
6. To remove all items and for further details go to HERE and READ.
7. If you wish to search for these items on you p2p, you may try to alert those that are infected via a message, though THE NUMBERS INFECTED ARE HUGE AND STAGGERING already. The following is a list of names that are being presented in shared folders, of which those infected, do not even know they are sharing these files!!
2 Find MP3 8.2.0.exe AC3-MP3 converter.exe ACDSee 5.5b.exe ACDSee Classic 2.79.exe Ad-aware 6.5 (new)Download Accelerator Plus 6.3.exe Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.6.exe Adobe PhotoShop 7.1 crack.exe All Editor 3.0b.exe AOL Instant Messenger 6.1.exe Auction Sentry (new).exe AudioLabel CD Labeler 3.0 (+crack).exe Battlefied1942 Pack4 (crack+bloodpatch).exe BearShare 5.1.1.exe C&C Generals Pack2 (new patch).exe Complete UK Music Database 4.2.exe DirectDVD 4.9.exe DivX Bundle 6.2.exe DivX edit (new).exe DivX Video Bundle 5.5.1.exe DvD Rip guide (+tools) st0rm.exe Dynamite Downloads.exe Easy CD Creator Software Update.exe FlashFXP (keygen).exe FreeRip 4.30.exe Genie Stream 3.2.4.exe GetRight 5.5 + crack.exe Global DiVX Player 2.0.1.exe Gothic 2 (m-patch).exe Grokster 2.0.exe Hacker Tutorial (by ph3Akz).exe Half-Life keygen (+ogc hack).exe HL keys (working).exe I.G.I. 2 (new crack).exe ICQ Lite beta (b2253).exe ICQ Pro 2003a beta (b4600).exe iMesh 4.1 beta.exe iSnipeIt 5.0c.exe James Bond 007 Nightfire crack.exe Kazaa Media Desktop 2.5.exe Kazaa Skins 1.8.exe KaZooM MP3 Kazaa Accelerator 2.5.exe Medal Of Honor (Allied Assault) crack.exe Microangelo 6.0b.exe mIRC 6.x addon patch.exe mIRC s3th war-script.exe Morpheus 2.6.exe MP3 cut pro 3.0.exe MSN Messenger 5.5.10.exe Need for Speed 6 (new cars + crack).exe NeoNapster 3.92.exe Nero Burning ROM 18.104.22.168.exe Network Cable + ADSL Speed 2.0 (beta).exe New Nvidia (geForce) drivers (beta).exe Nimo Codec Pack 9.0 (stable).exe Nvidia Detonator XP Drivers (Windows XP/2000).exe Operation Flashpoint (bloopatch).exe Patch Creator 3.5a.exe PhotoShow 3.1.exe Pop-Up Stopper 4.0 (beta).exe Ps2 to Pc tutorial (+tool).exe QuickTime 7.2 (new).exe Raven Shield 5.32 crack.exe RealJukebox Basic 2.8.exe RealOne Free Player 2.8.exe RemoteSpy 1.5.exe Sim City 4 crack.exe Splinter Cell crack.exe TitJiggle (flash game).exe Trillian 0.8 + plugins.exe UniversalFlood (4.8b).exe Unreal2 (2.8) crack.exe UT2003 multi-crack (new).exe Warcraft3 battle.net(2.5) crack.exe Window Washer 4.8.exe WinMX 3.5.1.exe WinRAR 3.8.exe WinZip 8.3b (crack).exe WinZip 9.0 SR-1.exe Wippit 2.1 (beta).exe WS_FTP LE 6.0.exe XViD bundle (codec+tutorial).exe
NOTE: Every file involved here has an Icon that at the bottom says "Self Extarcting" written in Blue.
When you try to open one nothing appears to happen.