Thread: help please

Poster
    hi, i got a problem i can't run the driver disk for my mp3 player. It's one of those small disks that fits in the centre of the cd tray. The problem is my computer will recognise it but says the disk is empty and my other computer won't even recognise it.
    This makes me unable to indiviually select an mp3, instead i have to keep the next track button which is thoroughly annoying(especially when you have a few hundred songs).

plz help anything i can do to read the disk?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Try going to the manufacturer's website and download the drivers from there.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    the thing is its one of those chinese ones and i don't think they have a site. I may be screwed.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    The thing is we cannot help you if you don't tell us the make/model of the mp3 player. You're screwed until you tell us.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    i can't find out what the make or model is it doesn't say anywhere but this is the model:

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    lynx's Avatar .
    I think this is it.
    http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/...1001894225.htm

Unfortunately that's about all I can find out about it.

Are you sure it actually needs drivers, many simply appear as an external disk drive.
    Last edited by lynx; 05-27-2006 at 07:12 AM.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    i don't think it needs drivers to run it, but if i could install it i'm thinking it might solve my problem of having to skip a few hundred tracks for one song. the mp3's that were initially on the player had a .liv file (or something along those lines) with each mp3, i think that might help in quickly changing songs

p.s. yeah thats the one lynx doesn't seem to give a place to download the drivers.