Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi... question about the TL's invitations.

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by omega235 View Post
    opppss..i really didn`t know bout thats..
    thanks 4 ur info bumrocks..anywaz, do U have an TL invite?
    Yes I do. But you should be more concerned about going back and editing your email...

Quote Originally Posted by techdoc View Post
    @omega235 - Open a new thread in the proper section.Post some ratio proofs & reasons why you want it.That will increase your chances of getting one from some kind user.
    He can't since he just joined...30 days before he'll have access to that section.

Quote Originally Posted by tony2005 View Post
    TL have stopped the invites the last time i checked and even if i had the invites available i still couldnt use them due to the invites being closed so not sure what the update on the invites is yet >_<
    Invites are not closed...Not sure where you got that info.
    Last edited by bumrocks; 01-20-2009 at 10:07 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    At least he has learned to use the search button...
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    hi there...
    can anyone invite me on TL..
    really hope and i also a good seeder..
    send me on [email protected]
    thanks...:-D
    You made this post the day you joined this site, so I'm guessing you typed in "TL invite" in google, and it gave you this forum address. Close, but you got the wrong section.

Also, people are reluctant to invite someone they don't know if the tracker has a policy that involves the inviter to be responsible for the actions of the invitee. This is true in the case of TL. So good luck.

Anyway, about the VIP thing in TL:

According to their FAQ, you can become a VIP by donating, or by contributing something special to the site. I'm guessing making yourself seen and useful in their forum and irc chat. Trust me, if you've been in their chat, plenty of people on there that need help, as with any other trackers irc.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    hi there...
    can anyone invite me on TL..
    really hope and i also a good seeder..
    send me on
    thanks...:-D
    So many things wrong with this post where to begin.
    First and foremost one of the most fundamental rules of FST do not ask for invites outside the appropriate section.Members need to be registered for at least 30 days and have 5 posts to access the invite/requests section.
    Everyone please read the rules before posting.

Do not bump an old thread without having a valid reason you will be warned or worse if you do.

And lastly not a rule but as bumrocks stated it is definitely not the best idea to post your email address in open forum.Believe it or not not everyone here may have your best interests at heart.

I really don't enjoy giving out infractions and if everyone would just follow a few simple rules I wouldn't have to and then everyone would be happy.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-20-2009 at 04:04 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I should have parked my account when i left for vacations, lost it!
    I hope some friend will get me an invitation.

@topic:
    Yeah like people said, it different depending on your class!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123