Thread: Just graduated to IRC now looking for channels!!

After seeing one of my favorite torrent sites go down forever (again). I decided to give IRC another try. I tried it a few years ago, but it seemed like to much effort at the time. Now it seems easy, especially with the xdcc servers.

So now I am looking for lists of channels that offer the content I am looking for.
    Music(Rap& RnB), Movies, and I know there must be a place where i can find political documentaries.

How can I find the best channels?
    I have been looking for content on IRCspy then finding channels. However, sometimes I am unable to connect or it requires SSL. Obviously, imma noob but any help would be greatly appreciated

Another question: When I reach the directory of an album I want, do I really have to "get" every song individually. surely there is a way to get them all.
    Last edited by TheLyon32; 05-26-2006 at 12:22 AM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Dont have any channels on the top of my head but heres a great guide that will help you: http://www.slyck.com/irc.php

I usually just use ircspy and packetnews.com to search for data. Dont really memorize channels and such.
    blah blah blah... whatever...