Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby boy for singer Gwen Stefani

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    US singer Gwen Stefani has given birth to her first child with husband Gavin Rossdale at a Los Angeles hospital.

Son Kingston James McGregor Rossdale was born by Caesarean section at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Friday, spokesman Dave Tomberlin said.

"Both mother and child are doing well," he added. The boy weighed seven and a half pounds.

No Doubt singer Stefani, 36, married 38-year-old Rossdale - the London-born singer with the band Bush - in 2002.

Rossdale already has a 16-year-old daughter with Pearl Lowe, former frontwoman of cult 1990s band Powder.

Stefani first hit mainstream success in 1995 with the release of No Doubt's single Don't Speak, but has spent recent years working on her own projects, with solo album Love Angel Music Baby released in 2004.

Despite Bush's origins in west London, Rossdale's band struggled to follow their huge success in the US with recognition in their home country. The band's career has been put on hold, and Rossdale is currently fronting another group, Institute.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    /moved to iminloveworld

3. Lounge   -   #3

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    It's Gwen for god's sake...
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

5. Lounge   -   #5
    STEFANI RESEARCHES SECOND FILM ROLE

Rocker GWEN STEFANI is reportedly preparing to hit the big screen again - as she is currently in talks to play the lead in TENNESSEE WILLIAMS screenplay BABY DOLL. The film, originally made in 1956 starring CARROLL BAKER and KARL MALDEN, features a gorgeous young woman who promises her failed businessman husband that their marriage will be consummated a year from their nuptials, according to film website moviehole.net. The husband, who is desperate to bed his wife, and dying to get his business going again, decides to burn down the plant of this arch-rival. After his plant is burned down, his rival has to use the husband's plant to producer cotton, but things start to go awry when he meets Baby Doll. Stefani has previously starred in THE AVIATOR playing screen legend JEAN HARLOW.
    :pwnage:

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Tweedy old crow
    That's depressing...

That single was released 11 years ago and I remember buying it.
    I'm so old.

Q: Why do all these stars have caesareans these days? Are they too posh to push?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Has she got tits now?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky1
    Q: Why do all these stars have caesareans these days? Are they too posh to push?
    It's only a guess but maybe they aren't wanting to risk getting genitalia which resembles a badly wrapped kebab - or perhaps they can't be arsed with all that pelvic floor exercising to tighten things back up.

Celebrities worry about the silliest things
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    1 in 3 pregnancies ends with a caesarian in the UK these days.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Tweedy old crow
    My sister had a 2 Caesareans and was in a lot of pain because of it months afterwards.

I think I'll opt for the pelvic exercises instead of a huge cut accross by bellt tyvm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast