Thread: Splinter Cell Installation?!

Need help with the 3 'splinter cell' .bin files i downloaded, i've searched the forums but cant find any advice.
    I mounted the images in 'Daemon tools' and started installing disc1 which is all fine until it asks for disc2, which is when it says unable to find or something like that. I've tried mounting the cd2 image over the cd1 image and also setting up 3 virtual drives but it still aint happenin'
    Anyone Help?
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Games   -   #2
    i did the same thing m8 and when the box comes up with ok and cancel on it i kept pressing ok it took a few goes but then it started to load,not sure if tis will help but thought i would mention it

3. Games   -   #3
    When u kept pressing ok, was that after u had mounted the cd2 image in daemon tools? might be a daft question but just checkin'

4. Games   -   #4
    check the .cue of cd2 when ur mounting because there is a line error in line1, its been posted over and over again and its getting tiresome of answering it, use the search option thatz what its there for

5. Games   -   #5
    Cheers luv!

6. Games   -   #6
    yes it was after i had mounted disk 2 m8

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by the shift@30 April 2003 - 22:47
    check the .cue of cd2 when ur mounting because there is a line error in line1, its been posted over and over again and its getting tiresome of answering it, use the search option thatz what its there for
    Damn dude- thats why we are here, to help others!

8. Games   -   #8
    Cheers yanks you are right m8, when a newbie like myself as done a really thorough search thru the forums and still found no answer to the problem im gonna post a question. simple. so give us some slack people!! nice titties yanks!