This album is just simply sick... listen, its pure hot album... some beatz are amazing!
ARTIST: Busta Rhymes
TITLE: The Big Bang
BITRATE: 198kbps avg
PLAYTIME: 0h 58min total
RELEASE DATE: 2006-06-13
RIP DATE: 2006-05-29
01. Get You Some (Feat. Q-Tip & 3:45
Marsha Of Floetry)
02. Touch It (Feat. Swizz Beatz) 3:35
03. How We Do It Over Here (Feat. 3:36
04. New York Shit (Feat. Swizz 3:01
05. Been Through The Storm (Feat. 4:06
06. In The Ghetto (Feat. Rick 3:53
07. Cocaina (Feat. Marsha Of 3:32
08. You Can't Hold A Torch (Feat. 3:39
Q-Tip & Chauncey Black)
09. Goldmine (Feat. Raekwon) 3:45
10. I Love My Bitch (Feat. Kelis & 3:47
11. Don't Get Carried Away (Feat. 3:30
12. They're Out To Get Me (Feat. 5:02
13. Get Down 3:40
14. I'll Do It All (Feat. Latoya 5:02
15. Legend Of The Fall Offs 4:40
Flipmode Squad leader Busta Rhymes is set to release his long-awaited
Aftermath/Interscope debut The Big Bang, the rapper's first release in three
The album, Rhymes' seventh solo offering, features collaborations with Raekwon,
Marsha Ambrosius of Floetry, Q-Tip and Missy Elliott, who is featured on the Dr.
Dre-produced "How We Do It Over Here."
Music icon Stevie Wonder guests on "Been Through the Storm," while the late Rick
James cameos on "In The Ghetto," a track completed before the singer's death.
In addition to Dr. Dre, The Big Bang also features production by Timbaland,
G-Unit's Sha Money XL, Green Lantern, Jay Dilla, Swizz Beatz, who produced the
album's first single "Touch It," and Will.I.Am, the beatmaker behind Rhymes'
second single "I Love My Bitch" featuring Kelis.
Dr. Dre says having Rhymes on board at Aftermath was a no-brainer.
"All of a sudden I'm hearing people in the streets talking about how Busta's
back," said Dre, who first collaborated with Rhymes on "Break Ya Neck." "In my
mind, he never left, and that's why I wanted to fuck with him in the first
place. He's got that drive, and he never stops trying to top himself. Anybody
who knows Busta knows that he's always gonna come with heat."
The Big Bang is scheduled to hit stores on June 13.