Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guitar+picture+hot chick question

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

Unsure

Didnt' know where to post, so here it goes.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...d_05302006.jpg

know anywhere where I can find more guitar+hot chicks posing pictures?? I've been looking with no luck, maybe I'm using wrong keywords for searches, but anyways, if you have any (high quality, resolution) hook me up lol I'm compiling stuff, making wallpapers so ya, if you know where I can grab any or if you have any, please help me out.

I'm getting my warlock back this Saturday (EMG's being installed the week after.....for free well not really, I paid for the EMG60, the 81 was free, long story). Now to find a good camera, and a cute/hot girl that's willing to do a pose (which takes a lot more time than anything ).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Music   -   #2
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    just so you know. she listens to britney spears and can't play for shit. :ruiningazadsshit:

dunno about posing with guitars, but for just emo punk chicks, try suicidegirls

3. Music   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    just so you know. she listens to britney spears and can't play for shit. :ruiningazadsshit:

dunno about posing with guitars, but for just emo punk chicks, try suicidegirls
    hahhahaha, damn it my life is ruined . I don't even know her name, foudn the pic, realized it had both a hot ass chick and a guitar in it (guitar = crap tho) so i saved it.

As for emo's....I guess I could use em, but preferabbly not since I hate emo's (some chicks however can really pull of the "cute" factor) I'll check it out, if you know of any other place/source, hook me up

4. Music   -   #4

5. Music   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalan
    thanks, ill take anything worth while, if the quality aint great, it can go to my collection anyway lol

6. Music   -   #6
    Jalan's Avatar eternal n00b
    I should point out some images in those archives are NSFW. At least two-to-four feature Pamela Anderson topless.

7. Music   -   #7
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    check out this google image search string every guitar world buyers guide would come with perforated posters with hott chicks and guitars in it. they're all on my wall though, so NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM.

edit: that one with jenna jameson and the jackson RR5 or whatever is SEXY AS FUCK. ohhhh man.

edit2: more for you to feast your eyes on
    Last edited by lee551; 06-03-2006 at 02:22 AM.

8. Music   -   #8
    This girl has the hot part down, just not the guitar part. Ooops, there I go again, not reading the directions. But hey, there's always photoshop if you can't find the right guitar, heh heh.

9. Music   -   #9
    Haha sweet lee

But I found a way better way to get pics now, since I'm in Uni I got on the newspaper as a photographer so I just go to the hottest girls and ask them to pose for the paper....with my warlock of course hahaha

10. Music   -   #10
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Haha sweet lee

But I found a way better way to get pics now, since I'm in Uni I got on the newspaper as a photographer so I just go to the hottest girls and ask them to pose for the paper....with my warlock of course hahaha
    Hahaha you creeper.

Cpt_Azad: So yeah I need to take your picture but you have to strip down to barely anything, and yea I forgot also hold this guitar in a sexy pose.

Girl:Uhhh, this is all for the University newspaper right?

Cpt_Azad: Of course...
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast