Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: I hate MSN

lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    Quote Originally Posted by CELEBS

But what is a creampie?
    lol its when you fuck a female and cum in her.the cum drops out and looks like a cream pie lol not my thing
    nice explicit definition.

seedler, what did you expect when you made a thread like this? of course people were going to consider you a tard.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Stupit Geek
    Lol, too bad this wasn't real, if not it'd be a lot funnier..but then again, its already funny as it is :p

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Winamp shows the title of the last thing played when you open it, I've unintentionally caught a few mates out like this. "Lesbian rubber fetish video" being my favourite.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    So you have to make up stories in an attempt to make yourself look interesting, eh? Actually it's even worse than that, you can't even make them up yourself but have to steal them from elsewhere.

Though, it has to be said, the story about you getting ran over was fucking funny.
    I find made up storys to be fun.Like this one for example:

I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.

"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.

"Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment shit all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.

Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.

God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands lal over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.

I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.

I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    You're going to get gang-raped for that post, Ziggy.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    I dont have a rep to pertect anymore Go ahead,i wont be here to see it,or atleast not 4-6 hours from now.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    You're going to get gang-raped for that post, Ziggy.
    He's not worth it, just a fucking prick not worth bothering about.

8. Lounge   -   #48

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    ahhahahahahah

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    rofl ziggy.

Although I have a hunch about the story about you and the 12-year old girl being true
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345