Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Find The Real Movie, Game, Song

what the hell this help u with

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    wl002c2679's Avatar Member
    most people are fools. if you want real software then share real software, its the only way to share real software. idiots who re-name software only have shit so check the files they share and delete shite and re-name the rest to keep every thing in order. The only reason that people change names is because they share shite and people that share the real thing are the only people that deserve to be on kazaa lite because they cant argue the fact that the names were allready changed as they can change them through "my kazaa lite" tab. so why change a name it only makes you look stupid, so why don't you just wake up you only get what you share !

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    I dont understand how it helps but if it works for you thats cool...............

someone tell us a good site................................... rate this a 0

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by tiba06@1 May 2003 - 01:01
    movie-movie name.avi or .mpg
    game-game name.bin or .iso
    song-song name.wma or .mp3

download winiso so u can extract the game files
    THat statement is too General, please be more Specific.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    i would change that tip to say check title against filename, if they conflict then its probly a fake.

personally i would use verifieds or at least compare them to my search results (file size etc).

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Boulboulgadol
    Originally posted by Troy@16 May 2003 - 13:06
    what the hell this help u with
    I don't understand too. Really, what is the benefit for people to rename files ?
    Is this made to increase the participation rate ? They have no interesting file, but just use a big useless one with a new famous name, look people DL it thinking it's what the name says, just to be able to DL faster later. Is that the point ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12