Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Key To The Fastest Download

This is kind of a summary formula to all kinds of downloads….

1°) Choosing your downloads….(take a look when choosing in the name of the file because it tells you the compression used on it, for examples .avi files with divx compression can have the same quality than .mpg files for 2 or 3 times less the size)

-Ok, you should probably already know that more online users have the same finished download more chances you have to download a file faster:

-Not very worried about quality? ::::::::: Use search tab then (class the search results by numbers of users click on users at the top of searched files window)select the download you want which has more users(chances that it will stay that way until you finish your download).

-Worried about quality? ::::::::: You can use an already verified download just search in the main page of Kazaa Lite the links to pages having “links to verified files”( SigtodatSignatures) that generally are lighter and better quality files. Now, if you can’t download those files (because they are to old or nobody has them) go to the previous step but this time select the file of the same name and/or same size, because it has pretty good chances to be the same good quality file.

-Timing can be a factor. :::::::::::::: Let’s say that you want to download a popular or hot file, download it while it still popular so you have more users…Downloading files of the current language’s file in his timing area when it’s night you usually get more stable downloads ( no necessarily faster downloads).
    2°) Have a software such as speed-up searching for more sources, depending on your connection speed you can set the timing to re-search.

3°)The invaluable trick is that if you want more sources but don’ t have them, then download more things, to use all your bandwidth.

Feel free to add more tricks below, thanks to all readers…

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    to much to read
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Sorry if I couldn't do it with nice drawings for you...JAJAJA chill out... it's no so much of a book to read

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I'm not an idiot

Not many people on this forum are

Why do people keep on stating the fucking obvious ?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by tanjo@1 May 2003 - 20:25
    I'm not an idiot

the tips is for everyone,not only for you and all people don´t know that so shut up and dont complain,he just tries to help.

By the way,nice avatar.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Crack_man+1 May 2003 - 20:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crack_man @ 1 May 2003 - 20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tanjo@1 May 2003 - 20:25
    I&#39;m not an idiot

the tips is for everyone,not only for you and all people don´t know that so shut up and dont complain,he just tries to help.

By the way,nice avatar. [/b][/quote]
    If a person is capable of downloading the program , clicking onto a forum and finding relevant data , i would say it is blatently obvious that the tips given are point blank - starring you right in the face - common sence answers .

Don&#39;t try to act up and defend others in a false statement of unity , it fails you

And the avatar is from the George A Romero masterpiece , Dawn of the Dead

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    yep im with you there , im not anything near to a genius on computers and ive known that stuff since i was 5&#33;&#33; lol

has anyone got any good tips?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    make sure you have read paul&#39;s "downloading the fast way" pinned topic

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    thanks , ive just read them

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    interesting aready knew it all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast