Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liars...

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@1 May 2003 - 00:23
    whay are there SO MANY members that not Post??
    Because they come here looking for files.They get what they want and leave.Some of us hold this as a community and would stick around even without files because we love the people and the atmosphere.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Agreed funky...

but who in the hell posts almost, (HOLY SHIT! That Burst of thunder just scared the shit outta of me! SORRY! wow... damn storm, anyhow), 100 posts in one day... thats insane.... is it all really important things, or contributions?

I guess, maybe I dont have that kind of time, with gf, basketball leagues, and counter strike, hell, i barely have time for piracy, let alone posting that much in a day,

3. Lounge   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@1 May 2003 - 00:33
    but who in the hell posts almost, (HOLY SHIT! That Burst of thunder just scared the shit outta of me! SORRY! wow... damn storm, anyhow), 100 posts in one day... thats insane.... is it all really important things, or contributions?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Jayhawk
    i have stopped downloading and sharing files. Till i go back home for the summer Universal Studies called up my campus gave them my ip and said do something about him. So they shut me down. So i gotta wait a bit before i download. But i wouldnt leave this place for anything. except a lot of money.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    are u bullshiting us?

they really called? is that what the school said? How did the school inform you?

wow...that sounds a bit extreme...you would think a warning, or something would be first to come...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN [R.I.P]@1 May 2003 - 00:35

Guess not, hahaha....

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Jayhawk
    you would think but no they didnt tell me shut me down for a week then they decided to tell me..i wasnt happy that they waited a week after to tell me.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    *Cough* :-"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12