Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: invites section

edit
    Last edited by gottago; 07-24-2006 at 11:59 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    TimeRavine's Avatar Time's Ravine BT Rep: +3
    It says in your profile you joined on 05-03-2006. It's just past a month now, so try again and you should be able to post. If not you'll have to contact a mod.

Regards

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Your title show all is fine as the board updates hourly as I recall so there could be slight delay...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    rguinn's Avatar chemist
    I still could not post in the invites forum for about three days after the month. just be patient!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    edit
    Last edited by gottago; 07-24-2006 at 11:57 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    yorkshire lad
    just wondering when i will be able to get into this section would love to share with all the peers if they are good sharers

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by birds1981
    just wondering when i will be able to get into this section would love to share with all the peers if they are good sharers
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=120235

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    yeah, the post beyond mine is the funniest thing in the world, especially for n00bs with less than 5 posts or less than month.
    hey, mr. bugsy manager, do you think I can read that thread you gave link to ?????

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by salavi2
    yeah, the post beyond mine is the funniest thing in the world, especially for n00bs with less than 5 posts or less than month.
    hey, mr. bugsy manager, do you think I can read that thread you gave link to ?????
    nope, u've only been a member for about 3 weeks, u must have been a member for a whole month, or about a month and a day to be sure.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by salavi2
    No you cant as the link is to a post in the invites section by the member asking when he will be able to post there.
    Its very complicated humor only for the wise that have at least five posts and have been here at least a month...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast