Thread: Burning DVD's

LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Dear Readers,

I was just wondering, when I burned a DVD by using the .vob (Video_TS Folder) and played it on my DVD Player... There were a few problems that I experienced:

1- The Audio was faster than the Action
    2- It skipped around

And the strange part though is when I watch the DVD on my Computer the skipping doesn't occur but the Audio taking place before the action is still present... Is it due to the Copy I downloaded or am I imporperly burning it?

I use Ashampoo Burning Studio as Nero is just to large of a program to use. And I enter the options/settings by selecting Burn Movies->Burn DVD(Using .VOB Files) and burn at 8X... As I heard if you burn at a faster rate the chances of having the Movie not properly playing is increased(I can be wrong)... But yeah anyone happen to have any ideas?

Sorry internet probably caused the mispost .<
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    It sounds like the copy you d/loaded has audio problems.
    Burning a disc slower does give fewer problems,also the quality of discs can cause some problems,I always burn films at 4x and have few problems.

This is how to do it using Nero

It might point you at anything you could be doing wrong,but the main problem you have is the audio is out of synch to start with.
    Last edited by Gripper; 06-05-2006 at 07:19 AM.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    I sometimes find this happens but to fix it I just pause the film or special feature and then play again and the sound and image go back to correct synch...

I find it mainley effects the special features rather than the main movie but it does happen.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Alright I shall try dl'ing another copy and then burning it at the slowest speed. Thanks.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LilAznAccommodator
    Alright I shall try dl'ing another copy and then burning it at the slowest speed. Thanks.
    Before you d/l another copy, try opening the ts folder with dvd shrink, then save it as a .iso and burn(or mount to test) that, this has solved the same problem for me before.