Thread: Question About Torrent Terms

hi, just a daft question that ive thought a few tiems but neva asked, in the list above what does 0day actually mean?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    means the site has the files the same day they are "pre'd"(released) online.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    oh.. another thing i've been meaning to ask. Not sure if this is the right thread though.. what exactly is Indie and DOX? Could someone point me to a glossary where i can get the definition for words such as these? The ones i know off are pretty common words already like seed, peer, leech, etc. So no need to define those...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    zak2210's Avatar The One BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by maminoodles
    oh.. another thing i've been meaning to ask. Not sure if this is the right thread though.. what exactly is Indie and DOX? Could someone point me to a glossary where i can get the definition for words such as these? The ones i know off are pretty common words already like seed, peer, leech, etc. So no need to define those...
    I don't know what DOX is but Indie is for asian torrents. ie. Bollywood movies, songs etc..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I think DOX are files related to games, stuff like cracks, patches, guides, extra maps...