Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech just kicked me out

merciless's Avatar Member BT Rep: +5
    torrentleech just kicked me out.i don't know why?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless
    Contact a Admin via IRC... #tlhelp at irc.torrentleech.org

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless
    It's not often someone gets kicked for no reason.... you must have done something.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    That sucks.I saw one guy that was running around typing his website and they banned him on the spot.Maybe was you lol.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Yeah TL doesn't mess around. I've been kicked from that site, only because of what they consider a "hit-and-run". I downloaded a torrent and didn't seed it long enough. The only reason i didn't seed was because my new netgear wireless card caused my system to freeze-up. It's a shame, i really enjoyed TL. I tryed to get my account reinstated but got the same ol' runaround from the admins. Oh well, there are plenty of torrent sites out there - and when that fails... its newsgroups to the rescue!

P.S. - don't buy Netgear

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by theDRV
    Yeah TL doesn't mess around. I've been kicked from that site, only because of what they consider a "hit-and-run". I downloaded a torrent and didn't seed it long enough. The only reason i didn't seed was because my new netgear wireless card caused my system to freeze-up. It's a shame, i really enjoyed TL. I tryed to get my account reinstated but got the same ol' runaround from the admins. Oh well, there are plenty of torrent sites out there - and when that fails... its newsgroups to the rescue!

P.S. - don't buy Netgear
    Nothing wrong with Netgear and if your Hit n Run they PM you with a warning to seed it to 0.4/6 cant remember within 48hours they dont just ban on the spot.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bitgamer bans on the spot....

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by T0TAL-RECALL
    Nothing wrong with Netgear and if your Hit n Run they PM you with a warning to seed it to 0.4/6 cant remember within 48hours they dont just ban on the spot.
    I beg to differ. Go into the Netgear forums and tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people who post questions like, "how come my netgear wireless card uses 40% more ram then my previous card did?" or "why does my netgear ethernet card fail to start when i boot my PC?". Not to mention Netgear routers have crappy encryption and are easily hacked into. If your Netgear products work flawlessly, then i'm happy for you - but i fall into the shoulda boughta linksys instead of this crap category.
    About Torrentleech, i never recieved a warning. No email, no PM. I spoke to an admin, and they said the same BS. I'm sick of it all. So now i have a friend send me all the cool torrents from TL, so i can leech away and not have to worry about anything!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by theDRV
    Quote Originally Posted by T0TAL-RECALL
    I beg to differ. Go into the Netgear forums and tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people who post questions like, "how come my netgear wireless card uses 40% more ram then my previous card did?" or "why does my netgear ethernet card fail to start when i boot my PC?". Not to mention Netgear routers have crappy encryption and are easily hacked into. If your Netgear products work flawlessly, then i'm happy for you - but i fall into the shoulda boughta linksys instead of this crap category.
    About Torrentleech, i never recieved a warning. No email, no PM. I spoke to an admin, and they said the same BS. I'm sick of it all. So now i have a friend send me all the cool torrents from TL, so i can leech away and not have to worry about anything!
    Obviousley didnt like you then since I got a warning and that was that warning removed as soon as I seeded some more.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    rguinn's Avatar chemist
    go with linksys. i've never had any problems, regardless of configuration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast