Thread: good anime dvd good tracker anyone knows?

DISABLED PRIVS
    does anyone knows a good tracker with good speeds that would post anime dvds?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Hey ownage...are you specifically looking for anime DVDs or could it be anime episodes, etc? Just wanted to clarify before answering.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS
    DVDs, as those available on bitsoup, divx or xvid episodes are easy to find, but i prefer menus, and something playable on every table dvd

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ah ha ha... I was afraid of that. I haven't run across much of that myself. I was hoping that you might want the episodes, but I thought that might be too easy. :-) Sorry about that...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    asiandvdclub.org has Anime DVDRs, but the problem is when they raided piratebay they took their two servers. They have recovered one, and are working on recovoering the other. This is their news section hxxp://asiandvdclub.blogspot.com/
    As soon as they get it back up, sign up. Also when u sign up u gotta enable ANIME in ur profile to see the anime DVDRS.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS
    thnkx rabbit, by the way what is their main page?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    it was hxxp://www.asiandvdclub.org but its down, if anything follow the blog and you should be fine as soon as it comes back up.