Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xtreme Wrestling Torrents

Heh just thought I would let everyone that we aren't dead or have been hacked in any way, the owner at a rival tracker decided to report us for a joke and thousands of our users were left without their wrestling fix for a few days and some still are. Even though we fully supported the rival tracker when WWE came sniffing they played a dirty trick because they are jealous of how far we have come in just 9 months.

We were forced to move to a new domain and we can now be found at http://xtremewrestlingtorrents.net and our forums are located at http://www.xwt-forums.net if you are having any trouble.

Signups are open and we have a free leech promtion on, no download will count towards your ratio yet you are expected to seed and not hit and run on any of the torrents.

Unfortunately due the domain move we lost all our 600+ torrents and we are trying to rebuild so please sign up and help if you can, tell everyone our new address.

Though half of you won't likely care but this is a big deal and we hope to have our full userbase back asap so we can continue being the no1 wrestling tracker.

Please remove this admin if its not allowed I will fully understand.
    Last edited by jbealey; 06-10-2006 at 05:02 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    You aren't the number 1 wrestling tracker.

When I emailed your admin about why I was banned, even though I had a ratio of well above 1.0 and the required is .5. I got the most childish email back "THOSE WHO ARE BANNED AT XWT NEVER COME BACK."

Oh well, part of a better private wrestling tracker now anyway.
    KyouryokuX

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by KyouryokuX

When I emailed your admin about why I was banned, even though I had a ratio of well above 1.0 and the required is .5. I got the most childish email back "THOSE WHO ARE BANNED AT XWT NEVER COME BACK."

maybe u cheated/Hit&Run or u broke other rule i dont know...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Nope, I seed torrents when done.
    KyouryokuX

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by KyouryokuX

At least you got an answer, all I got all of a sudden was "you have been Banned" when I tried to go to the site after I asked why I was not allowed to download with a ratio well over the .5 the rules clearly state you must have. If that's the way that site is to be run then I'm gonna lmfao when it goes down.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Thanx just joined, been looking for a good Torrent Wrestling Site :-)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Had to do a google search for XtremeWrestlingTorrents.net and banned. Exact same thing happened to me. One day: banned. No reason. Ask, get totally stonewalled. Post on the forums to ask what happened, account gets nuked. I *begged* to know the reason why my account was axed. No response whatsoever. My ratio was good and I was just starting to seed new torrents.

xtremewrestlingtorrents is a fantastic site with great seeders and I hate to leave it, but if their admin staff decides to pull out a dartboard and randomly ban people, I'd recommend staying well away...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Pelorus's Avatar Roman Abramovich BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    nice site my brother uses it alot

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    nice tracker

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DeepN3lue's Avatar House/Progressive #1
    Thanks for letting know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast