Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Darn Leeches

I rather that they share because they want to, then forced them wolves to do so. They can get really mean and ugly... Trust me i know them in and out. The ones who complain are pretty much just leacher. I cannot complain because they are only hurting themselves... killing the sharing community pretty much make many, many others unhappy as well. Just don't use Kazaa anymore as long as you could which is what I am doing. That is a way to get back at them, not by bitching thought. They can't hear you!!! or if you shout in their face, they will cover both their ears! Ha! you are just wasting your breath, that my friend, is not a smart thing to do. Far from it, far from truth...

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by sam71@1 June 2003 - 15:49
    I rather that they share because they want to, then forced them wolves to do so. They can get really mean and ugly... Trust me i know them in and out. The ones who complain are pretty much just leacher. I cannot complain because they are only hurting themselves... killing the sharing community pretty much make many, many others unhappy as well.
    I'm not forcing leeches to quit being leeches -- I CAN'T.

But when I message them and then cut them off I'm showing them 2 can play at that game
    ...and I can play it better! B)

I know how to put on temporary ip blocks using Peer Guardian that will get ONLY them... until they change their ips. But finding me again after changing your ip is VERY difficult and very few do. (Being behind a router forces them to find the same supernode as I'm on to connect.) And even if you DO find me again, you're at the bottom of the queue -- and I may log off/jump supernode again before you reach the top!

There is benefit in sharing -- some would say only indirect (it maintains the network), but for me it allows me to find other users sharing similar files that I might want. (Cuz they find me first.)

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    BANNED

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234