Page 7 of 90 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: The "What games are you currently playing?" Thread

Faint BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    At the moment I am playing Tropico, Mafia, Soldiers: Heroes of WW2 and Minesweeper Nothing wrong with the good old games!

2. Games   -   #62
    Currently playing oblivion...what afun game

3. Games   -   #63
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisnew View Post
    Currently playing oblivion...what afun game
    yes indeed.

4. Games   -   #64
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    Flight Simulator X - DEMO Can't wait for the real thing!

5. Games   -   #65
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lots of San Andreas Multiplayer and a bit of Black & White 2

6. Games   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisyboyG View Post
    Prey and Outrun 2006, just stuff to unwind basically
    the recent versions of outrun (outrun 2 and outrun 2006) are wonderful. i imagine most people would hate them and think the game is too simple & the controls are too frustrating. sure it doesn't give you a million extra modes & it isn't realistic at all, the graphics aren't the most detailed ever... but the overall visual design is really pleasing, and underneath the sunny graphics it's still a serious racing game requiring a lot of concentration & practice. the controls are really precise, and once you figure out how to drive correctly in the game (i.e. which curves require drifting, how to maneuver mid-drift, etc) it's a pretty pure test of skill -- either you drive well or you lose. anyway, i love it.

however i do prefer the way items unlock in outrun 2, as opposed to outrun 2006 requiring you to grind for "outrun miles" (like RPG experience points) to purchase stuff.

i just 100%-ed castlevania dawn of sorrow. it was okay, but all of the stuff (monsters, castle design, music) just seemed like a recycling of the gba castlevanias. and i kind of hated the way the developer tried to artificially extend the playing time by asking the player to grind (LIKE IN A FRICKIN RPG) for the same power-ups over & over again (in order to upgrade them and to upgrade weapons). "now you can collect 10 of every power-up!" like uh no, fuck off, i don't have pokemon fever... i want a game to challenge me with variety, not ask me to become a button-pressing zombie. maybe i will play the unlocked julius belmont mode someday (it's supposed to be a tribute to castlevania III, has a few weapons but doesn't use power-ups) and maybe it'll be better than the main mode. i certainly hope the next castlevania ds game will be better than this one was.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 09-07-2006 at 09:22 AM.

7. Games   -   #67
    Currently Playing Winning Eleven 10 (Pro Evolution 6), very good game..

8. Games   -   #68
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Monster hunter for psp!
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

9. Games   -   #69
    Just Ended Call Of Juarez .
    freaking awesome game , enjoyed it very much .

10. Games   -   #70
    Currently I'm Playing in Call Of Juarez.

Page 7 of 90 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast