Thread: Every NZB incomplete? HELP!!!!

ok i have usenet. and when i download varies nzb they all end up not being complete...then i send the same nzb to my friend and he also has usenet and his are complete and fine...im using the new grab it....what is going on. this has never happened before.. just started doing this randomly

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Boogieman117's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by justindlawson
    ok i have usenet. and when i download varies nzb they all end up not being complete...then i send the same nzb to my friend and he also has usenet and his are complete and fine...im using the new grab it....what is going on. this has never happened before.. just started doing this randomly
    I've been having the same issue with NZB-O-Matic, the latest release of it. I can d/l it through my home Comcast line, but not my sister's Comcast line.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Most likely your server dosent have the retention for what your grabbing. If this has just happened recently it could be theyve changed it. If you have service through you net provider than it wouldnt be that suprising they may have lowered their retention then. What service are you using...

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    usenetserver.com

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Considering theyre a payserevr should be fine. Suggest you try the same nzb with a different client such as Newsleecher and see if the results are the same or not. If they are then its most likely an issue with the server your using. If not the its most likely the client your using...