Thread: ukt

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    beware of people offering ukt accounts for trade. Tha saadniazi incident burnt a number of people.

There is a guy around here now offering a ukt account for trade. I invited him to a site which he accepted- and I never heard from him again. I am wary of posting further details- if people are concerned, pls pm me and I will share my experiences that way. I have copies of the pm's he sent me, plus proof that he accepted an invite I gave him.

I will retract this post if he keeps up his end of the bargain.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Send your story and his user name to a mod, they will ban him if it's truly warranted I'm sure.

yo

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    skizo- will do. thanks, and everyone, be careful when trading. Piyush was right, only deal with those you've seen round here for a while.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Kirkedir's Avatar Eagle Hunter BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Wich account ?

Did you lost the account that when I wrote here the name and you requested me to edit or you are trying to get another uk-t account ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    edit
    Last edited by gottago; 07-24-2006 at 11:57 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    That guy (piotrek) has contacted with me by offering Uk-T within today. We have made many correspondences. Actually, I felt that there was something wrong. Abnyway, I did not lose anything.

However, it will be best to remove this type of guy from the side. We need the man like the man. Anyway, thank you ajg for your sharing and caution.

Best regards,

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I was worried about the whole trade system so i just trade with those i see that post regularly and if they havent i make sure they actually give me the invites first and then i give them whatever they requested.

UPDATE:-SOMEONE CALLED PIOTRECK SENT ME A PM SAYING I HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON UKTORRENT WHICH IS POWER USER.......AND HE SAID WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO TRADE FOR IT.....I THINK HE WAS A NOOB....NOT SURE. ANYWAY I DELETED HIS PM.
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 06-15-2006 at 07:43 PM.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    kirkdr- nope,- I lost an account before.
    Last edited by ajg; 06-14-2006 at 09:51 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ala- well done mate. glad you didn't lose sct or something equally as valuable, like I did..:-)