Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Torrent sites are you a member at?

bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    62 and counting.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Ignacy's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    only 15

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    What possible reason could you have for needing that many sites???

I'm a member at Torrentspy, SuperTorrents, and Demonoid. Between those three I have never not been able to find what I need.

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I have accounts to sooo many i forgot. I had an account on TB and that one my cousin took.....and when i got another it got banned due to inactivity. People your not missing much trust me. TL is much better and easier to get into as far as i know.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    thanx alot sear ,,,,
    u say i should get an invite bitmetv.. but how ???
    wouls i be able to get what i want..

@duece600.... isn't there any site where you can find soap operas..???

wats wrong with the other gay i mean guy?? can't get wat am saying ???
    warfab!! just jumping in eh ????

may be this would be more clear !!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Anime i'm the one that couldn,t understand what you were saying no need to be an ass about it.Maybe its because you have no clue how to speak english have you ever thought about that.Do you self a favour and be a nice gay i mean guy.Or maybe you are female because i dont know too many men that watch soap operas.Also if you use 3 question marks/exclamation points it doesn't mean you know how to use english so you can stop with that.
    Last edited by deuce6000; 06-15-2006 at 10:54 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000
    Anime i'm the one that couldn,t understand what you were saying no need to be an ass about it.Maybe its because you have no clue how to speak english have you ever thought about that.Do you self a favour and be a nice gay i mean guy.Or maybe you are female because i dont know too many men that watch soap operas.Also if you use 3 question marks/exclamation points it doesn't mean you know how to use english so you can stop with that.
    Don't fret deuce6000. Some of these leeches just come here for the invites. You see, to them this is just another forum and not a community as it has become to some of us. Ignore him/her and they'll disappear into the peanut gallery with the rest.

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    justinius23's Avatar Poster
    i'm a member of 17 or so, and a heavy user of five of those. i like reading forums though so i suppose i could be called an 'active' member on all of them.

there is very little i can't find between them all so am pretty happy with my list.
    you look like i need a drink....

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    I have so many because I look for the classics and need all the sites. Bitsoup, wildbytes, aridtracker and janiator are the best, and x264.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah skizo i was just mad because when i asked him to retype what he said i genuinely wanted to help him by answering his question and somehow he took it the wrong way and started flipping out which in turn made me flip out lol.Sometimes the internet can get on my nerves

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast