Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop The Blocking

it is absolutly pathetic how this forum rattles on about LEECHES it seems to me that by blocking so called leeches you are makeing a rod by whitch you`ll be smacked sooner or later coz when you start blocking sooner or later you`ll be blocked. i have posted a reply in one of the threads explaing what i do for both up loads and down loads so for GOD SAKE DONT START SOME THING YOU`LL LIVE TO REGREAT.

I have found that with my 600k Broad Band NTL uk Conection that setting my up loads to 256 kbs i am able to give 2 peeps an up load speed of 5 to 7 kbs constantly. 600k only allows me 15 kbs uploads at best speed.

I would rather give 2 peeps good or half good speed much better than giveing 15 peeps 1 kbs or less each. useing this setting dose not affect my down load speeds at all.

If you have to que then thats tough shit. If you block me then your a total Twat and unable to grasp the concept of Kazaa at all.

STOP THE BLOCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Conclution

because of my limmertations and inability to share files fast I could be deemed as a leech and there for blocked. Inocent as i am. Thats the point being made here some how in all the posts here in this forum you so called computer experts totaly missed that point. In additon when you start to block you start a ball rolling you block me and then i block you so thats 2 blocked then another gets blocked and so on. Add to this we all have contacts and friends who also so block the same peeps i have blocked so by 1 person blocking we now have the ball rolling. Also I clearly explained why i thought Blocking was not the answer in my other posts. also i have clearly stated with 4,000,000 Kazaa users why worrie just enjoy what you can get and give all that you can u guys see what you want you offer sarcamas as an answer. Read the posts and not just the title try it. You know it makes sense.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Indeed! I don't block cause it could be the users first time on there.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Its not about beeing remotely queued or having slow speeds, its about not sharing.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Beanno
    good god man r u a compleat dick head read it properly then make your remarks or please stop wasting our time. what if they dont give you a file lifes a bitch and then you die. get over it blocking is not the answer.

Conclution

because of my limmertations and inability to share files fast I could be deemed as a leech and there for blocked. Inocent as i am. Thats the point being made here some how in all the posts here in this forum you so called computer experts totaly missed that point. In additon when you start to block you start a ball rolling you block me and then i block you so thats 2 blocked then another gets blocked and so on. Add to this we all have contacts and friends who also so block the same peeps i have blocked so by 1 person blocking we now have the ball rolling. Also I clearly explained why i thought Blocking was not the answer in my other posts. also i have clearly stated with 4,000,000 Kazaa users why worrie just enjoy what you can get and give all that you can u guys see what you want you offer sarcamas as an answer. Read the posts and not just the title try it. You know it makes sense.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Unafraid Cheese - calm down! Nobodys gonna take you serioulsy if you start flaming.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    lol ok sorry but u the one with the whip.

Sorry Beanno I just see some thing comeing and I seem to be the voice in the dark shouting "turn the bloody light on I`m sure there is a cliff just infront of you!"

Conclution

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Leechers or otherwise, the point of Kazaa is to share so I never block anyone. Who has the time to check anyways?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    imported_The__One
    Leechers or otherwise, the point of Kazaa is to share so I never block anyone. Who has the time to check anyways?
    Exactly my thoughs....of course I think leeching is bad, and leechers are either very stoopid, or just plain evil people, however, I'm not going to waste my time staing in front of the comp 24/7 watching out for a leecher, and gleefully cutting him of It's a lot more sensible (and easier) to just say "fuck it", I'm doing my part, screw the rest

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Unafraid Cheese@1 May 2003 - 21:17
    it is absolutly pathetic how this forum rattles on about LEECHES it seems to me that by blocking so called leeches you are makeing a rod by whitch you`ll be smacked sooner or later coz when you start blocking sooner or later you`ll be blocked. i have posted a reply in one of the threads explaing what i do for both up loads and down loads so for GOD SAKE DONT START SOME THING YOU`LL LIVE TO REGREAT.

I have found that with my 600k Broad Band NTL uk Conection that setting my up loads to 256 kbs i am able to give 2 peeps an up load speed of 5 to 7 kbs constantly. 600k only allows me 15 kbs uploads at best speed.

I would rather give 2 peeps good or half good speed much better than giveing 15 peeps 1 kbs or less each. useing this setting dose not affect my down load speeds at all.

If you have to que then thats tough shit. If you block me then your a total Twat and unable to grasp the concept of Kazaa at all.

STOP THE BLOCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!
    Well old chap, if you think this forum is pathetic why don't you go elsewhere.

You have done nothing but pick fights and contradict other people anyway.

Please don't feel you have to stay and sort us out.

Just drop this persona and come back with another one.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Inocently i have tried to warn you of the problems blocking will bring about all u seem to do is diss me well u guys who tinker and make such program s as this are both good and evil when all is sunny in the garded life is good for you but when you go a bit to far with your wonderous programming and shit hits the fan u stand back and say it wasant me. who made the program that blocked so called Leeches you guys. Now you say oh oh some one is talking sense and we cant handle that well screw u all Kaz lite is a very good thing its helped me increase my down loading and i have learned alot from it. if you ever bother to read my posts i have had nothing but praise for you guys but if you feel Blocking is the answer then please carry on and you`ll reap the rewards. If you can not see the sence in what i am saying then you should be closed down.

Your picking on the wrong guy here. I never saw my self as the bad guy but well if it is then screw you all. Block away I`ll get that blocking program and screw you.

IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM THEN JOIN THEM. KEEP YOU FORUM ITS A CLUB TO MAKE THE COMPUTER NERDS HAPPY THEY FEEL GOOD WHEN THEY TELL YOU HOW TO DO STUFF IT MAkES THEIR DAY LOL SAD.

I`m happy in my ignorance I am proud to say i will become a leecher and invite other to join I will take and never give back. now block me off this crap and let end it.

To the guy who wants to block us all have a long miserable life. all viruses accepted.

end transmision ...---...---...---...---...---...---...---...---..................................... :beerchug: (cheers or normal Kazaa and fuck u all. seecret to good leeching is to restart your computer before each search. re new the ip.)
    Conclution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast