Thread: rednecks

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    A professor at the University of West Virginia was giving a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks "How many people here believe in ghosts?"
    About 90 students raise their hands.

"Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've seen a ghost?"

About 40 students raise their hands.

"That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?"

About 15 students raise their hands.

"Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?"

3 students raise their hands.

"That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further... Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"

Way in the back, Billy Ray raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses, and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture; no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."

The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Billy Ray, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"

Billy Ray replied, "Shooooot!!! From way back thar I thought you said, "Goats"!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A priest was being honored at his retirement dinner after 25 years in the parish. A leading local politician and member of the congregation was chosen to make the presentation and give a little speech at the dinner. He was delayed so the priest decided to say his own few words while they waited.
    " I got my first impression of the parish from the first confession I heard here. I thought I had been assigned to a terrible place. The very first person who entered my confessional told me he had stolen a television set and, when stopped by the police, had almost murdered the officer. He had stolen money from his parents; embezzled from his place of business; had an affair with his boss's wife; taken illegal drugs;and gave VD to his sister. I was appalled. But as the days went on I knew that my people were not all like that and I had, indeed, come to a fine parish, full good and loving people."..

Just as the priest finished his talk, the politician arrived full of apologies at being late. He immediately began to make the presentation and give his talk. "I'll never forget the first day our parish priest arrived," said the politician. "In fact, I had the honor of being the first one to go to him in confession."

Moral: DON'T BE LATE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Back during the days of the Soviet Union, it took 10 years to get a car after you paid for one.
    Once, a young guy went to the car dealership to order a car. He paid the money, and the asked when can he come and get the car.

"It will be here, waiting for you, exactly 10 years from today".

The man signed the papers, started waliking away and then stooped, turned and asked the salesman: "Wait, will it be ready at the morning or at the afternnon".

"What difference does it make?", asked the salesman.

"Well", answered the man, "the plumber is coming in the morning".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Scotsman, carrying a huge suitcase, has been riding a London bus for five miles along its route, all the while attempting to avoid the ticket collector. Finally, the conductor manages to corner him and tells him to pay up: "You've been on for five miles--that'll be 50p, please, and 10p for your suitcase."
    The Scotsman responds: "I ha'not, I want a ha'penny fare, just got on this vera moment."

They begin to argue, and the ticket collector becomes more and more enraged and finally, as the bus is passing over London bridge, he grabs the Scotsman's suitcase, and hurls it out of the bus.

It lands in the river and sinks without a trace.

The Scotsman stands shocked for a moment and says to the ticket collector, "Not only are ya trin' to overcharge me for the ticket -- but now you're gone 'n drowned me boy Johnny."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Rofl all the ones are good
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

3. Lounge   -   #3
    baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    thank you

4. Lounge   -   #4
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain

5. Lounge   -   #5
    rofl classic

6. Lounge   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lil boy johnny, lmao nice nice keep em coming

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    lol Thanks