Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have many ebooks-I am also looking for one.

I have over 8,000 fiction ebooks on CDs. if anyone is interested, I am attaching the list to this message. I'd be happy to email anyone ebooks. (I left the CDs at home, but I can do this monday.)

I am looking for someone who has book 12 of the Left Behind series. Glorious Appearing, End of days. I have it in Lit format, but I don't have microsoft reader on the computer I am using.

Anyone have it??
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Lounge   -   #2
    hey, could I get your e-mail?
    I wanted a few titles..
    thx! ^^

3. Lounge   -   #3
    my email address is [email protected]

send me your list. i'll send them this afternoon or tomorrow.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    my email address is [email protected]

send me your list. i'll send them this afternoon or tomorrow.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jlowe
    I have over 8,000 fiction ebooks on CDs. if anyone is interested, I am attaching the list to this message. I'd be happy to email anyone ebooks. (I left the CDs at home, but I can do this monday.)

I am looking for someone who has book 12 of the Left Behind series.. I have it in Lit format, but I don't have microsoft reader on the computer I am using.

Anyone have it??
    I was expecting a list of E-books in that zip..what I found , after opening ..(it caused my computer to freeze up....) was a list of documents types..and their compatibility programs... eg. pda ..adobe etc. I would not recommend anyone to download or open this seemingly worthless MS excel spreadsheet, as it is filled with useless information... and you risk freezing your computer..and that's not much fun with 1500 users logged onto one's server...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I apolgize for your computer freezing! I didn't mean to imply that I was attaching the ebooks in a zip file. There would be too many and the way the files are sorted it would take for ever to zip it. Anyhow-I would be glad to email ebooks or upload them to radpid share&post the link for any requests.

Almost all the ebooks I have are fiction and mostly fantasy sciencefiction types. Formats include Doc, html, pdf, txt, rtf. There are also lit files and pdb. but since my computer does not have these programs I am unable to access them. I'm happy to share what I have-but if the manifest is corupted-folks can just email me to have look and see if I have the file they want in the format they want. Specify if you want it emailed to you or posted on rapidshare or another file storage site.

Again I really do apologize if the manifest freezed any computers....I am on a work computer and can probably tolorate larger files than some and it IS a big list for excel.

I successfully sent Carol several books via email and she didn't have problem opening the files as far as I know.

Here to help,
    jlowe

requests:
    [email protected]

7. Lounge   -   #7
    "I was expecting a list of E-books in that zip..what I found , after opening ..(it caused my computer to freeze up....) was a list of documents types..and their compatibility programs... eg. pda ..adobe etc"

Actually, when you open the file, the first sheet tells you what the file types open with. I assume you didn't see that there is are sheets for each letter of authors last names. (A, B, C, D) There are about 22 sheets of ebooks. I assure you the list is there. The first thing you see is the first page titled INSTRUCTIONS. Then you proceed to click on the worksheets inserted by letter.

If the file attached to this thread should not be opened, I have also uploaded it to rapidshare. This link should safe-friends of mine have downloaded it okay.

http://rapidshare.de/files/25647133/Ebooks.xls.html

8. Lounge   -   #8
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Your attachment here works fine for me.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. Lounge   -   #9

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Have you just considered converting the .lit files back to htm or another format, like djvu or pdf if you really don't want to use the microsoft viewer/format.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast