Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What I've noticed about the WC...

Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    How am I a racist? I merely stated the fact that black people are generally better athletes, which is true.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

2. Lounge   -   #12
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    How am I a racist? I merely stated the fact that black people are generally better athletes, which is true.

Better athetes ,mabye they just want it more or train harder ? My young son blurted out after a football game , dad them black guys sure are good .

Did n't know what to say so ignored it but pointed out the best player in the NBA was a skinny white guy from Canada . So your full of shit Seedler .

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler

Better athetes ,mabye they just want it more or train harder ? My young son blurted out after a football game , dad them black guys sure are good .

Did n't know what to say so ignored it but pointed out the best player in the NBA was a skinny white guy from Canada . So your full of shit Seedler .
    Who's that? Steve Nash? Hardly. Top Ten. Yes.

How old is your son?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    isn't it true that an average black man has 30% more muscle mass than the average white man? is this coincidence, or is it possible that the genes that make us look different could have an effect on our insides. it's not really a big thing and can be overcome, but there are genetic differences between race

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™

Who's that? Steve Nash? Hardly. Top Ten. Yes.

How old is your son?

My boy's 10 , but I should of said MVP , that counts for something .

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    isn't it true that an average black man has 30% more muscle mass than the average white man? is this coincidence, or is it possible that the genes that make us look different could have an effect on our insides. it's not really a big thing and can be overcome, but there are genetic differences between race

Maybe its just our upbringing ? In Canada an athlete is just that, not black or white , you pick the best player for Quarterback white , black or green . This is not Mississippi and why we get so many good players in the CFL .

They can play what ever position not just DB or LB if they have the skills . Sadly they always move back to the NFL after honeing their skills .

7. Lounge   -   #17
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    don't get me wrong, i agree with you. people are like blank canvases when they're born. there's slight differences in the texture or whatever, but really anything can be done with them.

is that a good or bad metaphor?

i was just saying, that we shouldn't call seedler a racist or ignorant or anything. he's kinda right, but not. maybe there is more flair in african football, and there are differences between races. meh, i lost myself, cause i just realised- the game evolved into what it is, not the players
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 06-17-2006 at 10:36 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins

Maybe its just our upbringing ? In Canada an athlete is just that, not black or white , you pick the best player for Quarterback white , black or green . This is not Mississippi and why we get so many good players in the CFL .

They can play what ever position not just DB or LB if they have the skills . Sadly they always move back to the NFL after honeing their skills .
    The NFL has a better market. The USA is just smaller than the second smallest continent.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Okay, people call Asians short and state the obvious fact that asians have smaller penises all the time (negative facts). I don't get offended by that, because they're merely stating a fact.

But when I say that black people are generally better athletes (a positive fact), a (possibly white? peat moss) guy from Canada stands up and call me a racist?

Wtf is this shit.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Shut up, you small cawked midget.

As long as I've got a face